chapter 47

We left the club quickly, before the cops showed up. "Alex! Hurry up!" Joker grabbed me by my arm and opened the car door. He pushed me inside as the first cops were close by. He sped off, passing all kinds of cars, trucks and motorcycles.

We arrived at the hideout within minutes. J went straight to the bedroom while I went to the kitchen I needed coffee... Once I had a cup full of it, I went to my old room. I had to work on my plans... My plans to take revenge on Clearwater... 50% of the plan were done, but I still had no idea where and when I could get her...  I was lost in my thoughts as I startled badly by a touch on my shoulder. I turned around seeing Brad. "Gosh! You goddamn idiot! Don't scare me like that!" He chuckled. "Can I help you?" He looked at my notes. "No but thanks Brad."  "Just ask for help!" He petted my shoulder once more and left.

I sat over those notes, newspaper articles and photos for over 4 hours. I was tired and as I looked up to the dirty window, I saw the sunrise. I got up and went to the kitchen. Brad has made breakfast for us, so I sat down at the table and began to eat. Soon Paul, Brad and the freshman Kirk joined me. Kirk was very new to our group and I didn't liked him. He was the only one, who I wasn't able to read the mind. Something was wrong with him, but I couldn't put a finger on it. He asked to much questions instead of doing the stuff we told him. I wondered if he was working for someone else... Maybe for Batman? Or this Jim Gordon guy? I couldn't quite believe what my mind was imagine.
"He's weird Alex! I don't like him!" CeVe repeated frequently.

After breakfast I decided to go to sleep. I needed it after such a long night. I entered the room and saw my man, laying half naked on the bed. His Arkham Asylum pants covered the lower half, but I could see enough... His tattooed body, the muscles, the beauty within this madness. The love within this weird, schizophrenic and impulsive relationship...