chapter 59

We were in a 'new' hideout, a few minutes outside of Gotham.
The men brought everything  we had to this hideout. New home, new start... Well, it's not that easy. We had to plan everything again, to overthink everything. New and secret ways to Gotham, new ways to keep the other villains on distance.
Joker sat on a dirty desk, working on our new life, so I worked on my Clearwate-plan. The charity event would be in a few days. I worked on my plan, on new grenades and weapons. The final job was coming closer...

Besides some robberies and killed cops, nothing actually happens the next day. But I had a small job. I wanted to rob the national Bank of Gotham. I know that the highway to Gotham was closed because of a landslide, which meant that no truck could get into Gotham. Including special armored cars. Which meant the banks were overfilled with money.
I gathered the men around me, explained them my plan and so we got ready. 4 men stayed in the hideout for backup and to take care of the hideout and Joker.
We drove the streets down to the nearest street to the bank. "Okay guys, I'll try to have a look. You stay here." I put a cap on my head and zipped up my leather jacket. I hopped out of the van, into the dark, cold and wet night. It was raining like fuck. I walked the street down, getting a look inside the bank. I returned to the van. "There are 6 men inside. Each one got a machine gun and a small weapon. Keep your eyes open. No games! And now hurry up!" Paul parked the van in front of the bank and we hopped out. "2 men left, 2 men right." The men nodded. We stormed into the bank and I fired my gun and the people startled. "Please stay quiet, lay down, hands on your head, AND KEEP THE DAMN FINGER AWAY FROM THE ALARM BUTTON!" I yelled. I made my way to the counter and asked for the boss. "I'm here Miss." "Good. The vault Mr..." "Mr. Cane. Follow me." "You stay here, except for Allen. Would you please join us?" The men nodded. Allen and I followed the boss to the vault. "Open it." He nodded. He looked for the key, his hands were shaking. "Hurry up." I commanded impatient. Eventually he opened the vault and revealed tons of money and gold bars. "We'll get upstairs and take care of the people, the men get what they can from the vault." We went upstairs, sent the men to the vault and tied up the people. "So... Please stay quiet and nothing will happen. Suddenly a man jumped up and ran towards me. He was a security guard, obviously he had enough power to attack me, after the men shot the guards down. I aimed at him and sent a bullet right through his stomach. "See? That's exactly what will happen if you won't do what we say." I chuckled.

It took the boys another 3 minutes to load the van. "Say goodbye, boys." I laughed and the boys yelled. "GOODBYE."  Soon we sped off, without any other incidents. No cops. No bat. No nothing... A good night to rob a bank!