chapter 5

We arrived at the old hideout of Twoface and saw a few henchmen. "What the fuck is this? Is he back here?" I was irritated. We got out and found ourselves a way inside. Yan shot a bullet to the roof with a rope in it, allowing us ro climb up to the roof. Once we were up there we found a headlight. We looked through it and found The joker inside with a lot henchmen. "What is he doing here?" "Dunno, maybe he looks also for Twoface?" Yan said, breaking the glass, which the Joker noticed. "Oh look, we have company." I threw a smoke grenade down as Yan shot a rope-bullet down. Sliding down the rope i began to shoot at the henchmen. "Oh Grenade, nice to meet you again." How does he know my name?! "Yeah, you not Joker. What are you doing here?" "Hahaha i could ask you the same." He groaned. I looked up and down at him. He just wore a dark pants and a purple jacket without a shirt under it. I looked at his bare, with tattoos covered chest. I have to admit it, he was pretty hot. "Where's Twoface?" "Oh, so you're looking for Harvey? Why's that?" "It's non of your business Joker." "Hahaha! We could make a deal!" "Why on earth should I make a deal with you?" "First of all because you owe me something for shooting my henchmen, although they were dumb idiots who didn't listened to me..." He mainly said to himself. "And 2nd?" I cut his self-conversation. "I know everyone's true identity." I looked over to Yan, who shrugged his shoulders. "C'mon Alex! Hahahaha!" "How do you know my name?!" I was shocked. "I know everything about you, Miss Moon." "Oh you know nothing Joker." "Please call me J or Mr J. And i know enough about you. You're Henry Moon's daughter. And you lived for over a decade in China. You're a ballistic and explosive expert, just like daddy. Hahahaha!" Who the hell told him all this? "And i know the true reason why your family fled from Gotham." "What do you mean? He messed with the wrong people!""Yes, but not like you think." I bit my lip, trying not to cry. After all he said i had a picture of my parents in my mind. In all this years no-one managed to make me cry. "I'll help you to find the one who had killed your parents and you help me to take over this city." "My parents got killed? Why do you know all that?" "Hahaha! Well, i like to have the background story of the one i want to work with. Think about it, doll. I want your answer tomorrow night, just say at 1am right here. If you won't accept, I'll hunt you." With a damn creepy laughter, he left Twoface's old hideout.

Yan drove us back to the warehouse. I couldn't think straight after what J told me. "Alex, we can find out what happened back then on our own." "No we can't… Joker knows everything about everyone. I bet he even knows the identity of Bman." "What will you do now?" "Maybe we should join him… Just Imagine it… We could be the kings of that godforsaken city." "Don't you think we could do it on our own?" "No, we know not enough about Gotham. And he obviously does." Yan just nodded, like he would accept that we would join the Joker.