Mike's bar

I knew him.....apparently he was my boyfriend from what I saw. Or we could've been friends with benefits for all I know. But we still had some connection and that I was sure of.
All of this was swirling in my head. "God I need a drink".

(Mark can't process alcohol or he'll die of a heart attack but let's pretend he can in this one 😝)

"I need one two, God this day sucked"
I spun around to see Bob trailing behind me.
"You were talking out loud again".He chucked before putting his hand on my shoulder.
"Seriously though we need something to drink"
I smiled "yeah, let's".
"We should invite wade, heard he's having a shitty day too."
"Uuurrrggg.....do we have to? "
"Uhhh....... yeah you do".
I turned around again facing Wade this time.
"Fuck you Wade"
"Fuck you too MARK"
"Men,men I refer you don't start fucking in the halls"
"EWWWW NO WAY I'D FUCK WADE! "
"You know you I'd fuck"
I turned around facing Felix as I roll my eyes
"Hey Felix"
"I would fuck the new gym teacher, he's so fucking hot"
Felix replied smirking smuggly
"Felix please calm your self"
"Come on mark how do you not find that hot"
Felix pointed at Jack as he walked by.His shirt was black and short sleeve. It was softly hugging his abs and the shorts he wore were slipping down a bit exposing some of his boxers. I blushed seeing this and faced the floor. Well Felix had a point.
"Mark?.... Are you blushing? "
I heard Felix ask but ignored him. He shurged it off
"So I'm going to get a drink anyone wanna join me?
Bob fixed his glasses before replying
"Mark, Wade and I already are going out for drinks so you can join us I guess".
"Cool I guess it's settled which bar are we going to? "
"Mikes"
(TIME SKIP!!!:to bar 😝)
Mark looked at the empty bottles in front of him. At this rate I'm gonna get drunk. I shrugged it off, at least it was Friday.

I need a drink, Jack thought to himself he left his apartment and started walked he walked twenty minutes before running into the first bar. A big red sign read Mike's. Sighing he walked toward the entrance but stopped midway when he saw a drunk man walk out first. His red dyed hair tangled into a mess,he recognized immediately.
"Mark?"
"Whaaatt??"
"Mark its me, Jack!"
"Oh, well if it isn't mister hot guy"
"What....I-"
"Don't worry I won't let Feliz fuck you without me fucking you first"He smirked sumggly before throwing himself on me.Slowly unbuttoning his black and red plaid shirt.I grabbed his wrists before he had any chance to take his shirt off completely.
"Mark look at me,  your drunk you need to go home".
"But I forgot where I liveee".
Mark whines tugging at Jack's shirt desperate to take it off. I fought my desire to fuck him then and there.
(Time skip :to jacks appartment!!!)
I stared at him as he slept on my bed.  I stared at his abs which were half exposed. They were tan and perfect. He was perfect.He was still hot like he was years ago.
I grunted noticing the bulge in my pants. Painfully I walked towards the bathroom. I had a problem to fix.

HI SORRY IF THIS IS TERRIBLE THIS IS MY FRIST SEPTIPLER FAN FIC I HAVE EVER WRITTEN AND I DON'T KNOW WHY I'M YELLING.... there better anyways anyone who's reading hope you enjoy, even if it is terrible.😜