Flashbacks

Warning: SEDUCING!
Still I warns ya!

All day has been a pain  in my ass. I haven't stopped thinking about him since I've seen him four hours ago.
"Uh Mr. Fishbach who's jack"?
I heard a student yell from across the room, snapping me out of my thoughts. I slowly looked at the board to see that I had written his name on it twenty times. I gasp and quickly erase the board.I face the board trying not to reveal my bushing face to my students. Thankfully being saved by the lunch bell seconds later. I started to pick things up when I notice a student was still in the room. I patiently waited for him to leave but instead of leaving he locks the door and walks towards me with a smirk on his face. I slowly back up until I hit the wall.
"Young man what do you think your doing exactly"!?
"Oh cut the crap we all know your into men Mr. Fishbach and men want you because your so fucking hot.".
"No your making a mistake"!
"Come on Mr. Fishbach just fuck me with your huge cock ,  just fuck my tight ass already"
"No I'm sorry I can't"
Before I could leave he shoved me against the wall sliding his hand down my side and into my pants while the other slithered onto my ass. I tried shoving him off but somehow he kept me against the wall.
Suddenly I felt a moan escape my lips and realized he was grinding his hips against my crotch. I immediately used all my strength to shove him off finally managing to do so as I watched him hit the ground.
Panting I started to walk to the door when I suddenly saw something. Was this.....a flashback?
I stood still and closed his eyes.
He saw two people together in an embrace and kissing then he realized it was two males. In fact one of them looked like him?! And..... He closed his eyes tighter one,  like jack?!
"GOD"I yelled in surprise when I realized what I was seeing.  I didn't notice  when the student got up and was headed towards me and the door being opened by someone. It all happened quickly I saw jack in the doorway,  then he was tackling the student to the ground. And then I was in an embrace with jack.While he said comforting things in my ears.

But I couldn't get the flashback out of my head. Now I was sure that I knew him. I was definitely sure.