Beautiful Painting

I didn't want to move my head from Marks chest.His heartbeat was so relaxing.That I forgot that we were laying in the beach. The sand covered our toes and crept onto our arms and shorts.His hand ran gently through my hair.I tighted my grip on marks body as I stared at the sky.the sun shone brightly and the sky was a incredible blue.
So bright.
I looked up at mark who was already staring at me.
I looked into his chocolate brown eyes.They seemed to glow as if they were so happy.I couldn't stop looking into them they were so beautiful.
"Jack"
"Yeah"
"Your eyes are so beautiful"
I blushed at the compliment. I've been with him for years now and he still managed to make me blush.
"Mark..."
I smiled and leaned towards his lips.Releasing one of my arms from his cheat to grip the back of his neck gently as our lips touched.His lips were so soft and warm.I felt like the longer I kissed him the deeper i melted into him.
I felt this every time I kissed him.
Every time even better than the last.I never grew tired of him and probably never will.
The thought of living with him forever made be boil inside with happiness.I couldn't explain it I just felt so happy.I opened my eyes when I felt mark pull away.
Both panting from the kiss.
"Jack baby we should head back to the hotel"
"Okay"
I began to stand up brushing the sand of my body when I felt marks arm wrap around my back and my legs were suddenly picked off the ground.
"Mark?!"
I gasped out in surprise.
"I'm carrying my beautiful husband to the car"
I laughed and happily wrapped my arms around his neck, laying my head on his chest.
I stared at the blue sky as he carried me to the car.
I watched as the clouds move so slowly.It looked the painting that mark had painted for me when I was seventeen. I remember when he drew it for me on my birthday. I remembered when his brother had told me about how mark spent weeks waking up eating and leaving the house to paint the sky. Only coming in to eat and sleep.He had spent so much time on it.I smiled burying my head deeper into marks chest.
That painting still hangs on my wall in front of my bed.I would wake up every mourning and the first thing I would see was the painting.I would always stare at it and wonder.

Mark.
If only you'd remember.
If only you did.

When I thought he had completely forgot me.
When I thought he had moved on.
He appeared.
He changed my life completely.
I would've never imagined that I would spend the rest of my life with the one man I loved the most.
He is my everything.
I'm so happy to have him with me.
I'm happy I no longer have to wake up in the mornings and stare at the beautiful painting that would make me so happy and so fucking sad.
I would no longer mumble in the mornings when I stare at it.

If only you'd remember.
If only you would.

The end I guess!
Well I hope you enjoyed my story!
I will post the epilogue in the next chapter.
I really had fun writing this and I'm so happy that so many of you beautiful people liked my writing.you have no idea how happy it makes me.
But I guess this is the end......................................
I really don't want to end this story.
Seriously its painful.

But I guess I gonna have to...

Again I hoped you enjoyed!
NEKO-CHAN OUT!!!!
PEACE✌