Substitute

I woke up the next morning feeling depressed.I couldn't face jack, not ,now.I slowly got out of bed dragging my feet to my  kitchen.Great I had to call in.
(Time Skipp!!!!!)
I slouched onto my couch flipping through Netflix.

(Netflix is literally my life😝)

"FUCCKKK" I yelled.There was nothing good to watch.Great. I turn off my tv.I laid on my back refusing to close my eyes.Because every time I did the image of me and jack kissing comes into play.I sighed I really enjoyed it and that's what hurts because I  knew that he probably didn't. He probably hated me.

I sighed running a hand through my green hair. I couldn't take it anymore.I needed to talk to him tell him how I feel.I let go of my lunch bag,letting it drop on my desk with a loud thump.I ran as fast as I could pushing past several students.Ignoring their gasps.I find Marks classroom,slamming the door open.
"MARK"
"Um I'm not-"
"Who are you?"I asked surprised to see someone else behind marks desk.
He smiled extending his hand out.
"I'm Cry".
I stared at his hand then faced him with a blank face.
"What kind of a name is that"?
"Hey now thats-"
"Look I don't care,your the sub aren't you"
"Rude and yes,yes I am"
"Fuck"I cursed kicking at the nearest chair
"Sir calm down why are you even upset"?
"Fuck you"I yelled at him as I fell on my knees. Damit mark why are you doing this to me.
"Are you okay"?
I felt a hand land on my back.I ignored it feeling weak and broken.
"Mark dude"!
"Jack"?
Cry slowly stood up from his crouched position.
"Oh hi I'm cry I'm the sub for today."said cry cheerfully extending his hand for Felix to shake.
I watched as Felix's cheeks slowly turned pink.
I buried my head back in between my legs.I felt tears start to go down my face.Quickly I ran back to my classroom.I couldn't take it anymore.I lied my head on my desk not noticing one of my students walking in.

I loved him so much and it was killing me.
"Excuse me Mr. Mcloughlin"?
I looked up from my desk to see a girl with long black hair.Her skin was pure white and she looked asian.
"Yes"
"Are you okay?"
"I'm fine"I responsed coldly.
Suddenly she walked over my side of the desk before sitting in my legs and kissing my lips aggressively.

Yayyyy PEWDIECRY (sorry i had to add this).so yeah.....😏