My rare ocean jewel

"Where is he?!"
"Mark breathe your fine"
"I just want to see him"
More confident I tried pushing away from cole. But he had a tight grip on my shoulders
"Cole let go"
"But you're-"
"Let go"
"Okay fine"
I stood up straight trying to ignore the pain that was pinching at my sides.
I began walking which surprisingly didn't hurt as badly anymore.
"Mark?"
I jumped at the sound of his voice.
"Jack i-"
Before I could finish I felt his arm wrap around me,squeezing tightly.I smiled and hugged him back softly stroking his hair.
"You.....you didn't do anything stupid....did you?"
"Of course not"
"Good because you know I'd never forgive you if you ever cheat on me"
"I would never"
"That's what you said last time"
"Jack"
I pulled away from him softly to grab his shoulders.
"I know what I did to you, how you felt and I swear to god I will never let you go through the same feeling ever again"
"Okay?"
"Okay."
I gently hugged him running my hand through his hair.
"Hey um Jack"
I felt jack grunt into my chest.
"Whaaaaattt"
"Jack you need go back to your students you still are a teacher ya know"
"But I don't wanna"
I smiled and leaned down kissing his fluffy green hair.
"I'll see after work and cuddle you for hours and hours on end but for now you've got a job to maintain"
"But i-"
I pressed my lips against jacks intrupting him.I felt his hand run through my hair as he deepened the kiss.I held his waist tightly.His lips were so soft I didn't want to leave them. The way they pressed against mine was heavenly.I really loved him.And I couldn't get enough of him.He was just perfect in every way.I feel so lucky to be able to hold him and love him.I don't know how I could go on without him.I wanted to stay with him forever.I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him.
I..............wanted to marry him.
"Mark?"
I snapped out if my thoughts and stared into jacks eyes.They were so beautiful.
Like the ocean.
So blue.
A rare jewel from the ocean.
"I love you"
"I love you too ya doof are you okay?"
I smiled pulling jack into another kiss.
Of course I was.
Because I had him.
My rare ocean jewel.

Yayyy!!!!!!!!!
I'm sorry I've been busy.
So its been hard to update.
Anyways hope you enjoyed it!!
MY BEAUTIFUL SUCKY WRITING!!
NEKO-CHAN OUT!!!!
PEACE✌