"Jack Mcloughlin will you..."

"Its so blue!"
I giggled as jack ran towards the ocean.
"Jack! Be careful!"
"Mark come over here!"
I sighed and ran toward the water with him.I stuck one foot in and quickly took it out.
"Its so cold!"
"Oh don't be a wussy and get in mark!"
I slowly began to put one foot in feeling the cold water splash against my legs.Before I could step out I felt two arm wrap around my waist.And my full body was in the water.I yelped and stood up.Water dripping down my face like streams.
"JA-JACK! YOU'RE SO GONNA GET IT"
"I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU TRY!"
I chased him around for a couple minutes before finally catching him.
"Gotcha!"
I picked him up and spun him around. I watched him giggle as I did and smiled.
"Okay! Okay! You got me!"
"Alright jackaboy now it's your turn!"
"Wha-"
I carried him into the water and dropped him in.
"Gah- pff pff- MARK!"
"I TOLD I'D GET YA!"
"Okay fine ya got me!"
"I sure as hell did"
I saw that jack was shivering and I immediately wrapped my arms around him.
We stood in the beach hugging.I stared into his beautiful blue eyes and before I could stop myself I began I kissed him.His lips were cold yet so soft. I couldn't get my self to part from them.We stood there on the beach in an embrace kissing. Neither one of us able to pull away.But we finally did to breathe.
"Jack"
"Yeah"
I slowly unzipped my pocket and reached in and pulling out a water proof plastic baggie and opening it.I took out the little black box and out of the corner of my eye I could see jacks eyes grow large.
"Jack you are the most beautiful and sweetest man that I had ever met.And I regret having forgotten you that night.I regret not spending time with you all those years but now here you are and now I don't know how I could live without you.I have been thinking about this and I want to spend the rest of my life with you."
I got one knee and slowly opened the little black box revealing a sliver ring with a green jem in the middle.
"Sean Mcloughlin will you marry me"
I watched as jack covered his face with his hands and quickly wipe away at his tears.
"Of course I fucking will ya doof"
I smiled and before I could react I was on the ground with jacks arms around me.
"I love you mark"
"I love you too jack"

Okay guys books coming to an end.Im really sad it is because I had a really good time writing it.
But I guess all storys have an ending.
Anyways I hoped you enjoyed!
NEKO-CHAN OUT!!!!
PEACE✌