Twenty-nine: The result

Four POV
~•~

Tris isn't at school today. I'm kind of worried. Anything could of happened to her. I'll have to test her later and ask why. Usually when she is not at school she's sick or has a family emergency. Hopefully she isn't ditching. I don't want her to get a bad grade. I want her to pass school and graduate.

I close my locker and walk into Mr.Water's class. Today will be boring because Tris is not here. Maybe she had a doctors appointment or something and Shell be back later. I sure hope she comes later. I don't want to hang out with those weirdos at lunch.

I take a seat and tap my pen on the desk for about a minute or two until the bell rings. Class starts and Mr.Waters closes the door. He sits at his desk and takes roll. All of us are here except for Tris.

"Where's Tris today?" He asks.

"I heard she was sick." Uriah said putting his phone away.

"Flu spreads like butter around here." He says.

I pull my phone out of my pocket and text Tris real quick. I need to know if she's okay. I get a responce from her right away saying that she's just sick. Good, I didn't want anything bad happening to her.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Tris
~•~
Me and Christina are sitting on my couch. I haven't threw up in twenty minutes, that's good. I hid the box of the tests in my cheer bag. Yeah, Christina made me sign up for Cheer last week. I actually made the team and so did she.

"Ugh, we should go to practice today." Christina says.

"We should, I'll text my mom." I say setting my drink down.

I grab my phone and text her. She says as long as I don't puke on anyone. Wow, thanks mom. I laugh and set my phone down.

"What she say?" Christina asked.

"That I can go." I say.

"My mom thinks I'm already at school." Christina says.

"Well, at least you don't need to ask." I say.

"True." She says.

"I'm gonna go use the bathroom." I say standing up and moving my hair out of my face.

"I ain't stopping you." She says.

I laugh and go upstairs. I quickly grab the test and go to the bathroom. I accidently elbow my boob and I wince. That was painful. I go into the bathroom and open up the box. I turn on the sink water and read the directions. I have to pee on a stick now, lovely.

I pee on it and wait. I can't get my pants zipped back up, so I leave them un zipped. I feel like my dad on Sundays right now. He always walks around the house with his pants unzipped on Sundays. Sunday is lazy day.

I look at the test and it changes my life forever. It's positive. Now it's a fact I'm pregnant. It's kind of obvious anyways. My boobs hurt, I'm getting fatter. My boobs are getting better. I throw up and the last thing is kind of personal. So yeah.

I wrap the test up and turn off the water. I go to my room to get my sweat pants on. These jeans are killing me. I hide the test in one of my bras. I know, such a good hiding place. At least I'll remember to grab it and throw it away some other place. I get changed into sweat pants and a big shirt. I only change into a big shirt because I don't feel like wearing a bra. Yeah I know TMI. Well you'll understand when you're pregnant and your boobs hurt. They're like swollen or what ever. It's weird, like really weird. You feel like they're going to be red and fall off, but they're still your skin color and just sagging a bit. Ugh, why am I talking about this? Why?

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Note: I have have gone to far at the end, but hey, she's the one pregnant. Anyways, I made the cover to the sequel and it'll be up when this is done😂

QOTC: How many brothers and sisters do you have?

AOTC: Two, one sister and one brother.

Vote✔
Comment💬
Read my story Super Agents📚