Prologue

If you did read the first book, which you should, the last chapter takes place about a month after this.... Just to clear that up..

YOU DON'T NEED TO HAVE READ THE FIRST ONE.

PROLOGUE 

" Jared Phillips, do you take Iris Jamison for your lawful wedded wife, to live in the holy estate of matrimony? Will you love, honour, comfort, and cherish her from this day forward, forsaking all others, keeping only unto her for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do," he stated looking me straight in the eyes, I had decided on no eyeliner because I knew I would cry. 

"Do you, Iris Jamison, take Jared Phillips for your lawfully wedded husband-"

"I do," I cut him off, he shot me a quick glare. 

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 1 Corinthians 13:4," the Priest recited.

"The couple has decided to recite their own vows."

"Ever since the day I met you I loved you, I knew one day, you would be my wife, and have my kids," Jared recited his vows. "I'm promise to be faithful to you, and to always love you."

"I love you, Jared. You and only you, forever more," he understood why I didn't say more, no words could describe my love for him. We exchanged rings. 

"I now pronounce you husband and wife," the priest said. Just then the doors slammed open and a group of people from another pack came in. The man in the front smiled. He said something silently to his pack and they began escorting the humans out.

'Baby, get out of here now.' Jared growled in my head. I shook my head, the boy at the lead of this pack looked familiar. The humans were out now, and I, being the second most powerful person in the world (the first being Jared) I faced the crowd. 

"Everyone sit, now," I demanded. Well, maybe I was most powerful because I was pregnant, and hormonal wolves are, well, hormonal. 

"Who are you, and what are you doing here?" I adressed the leader.

 "My name, is Justin," someone from the pack stepped forward and waved their hand in front of his face. His face immediately changed, to the face of my brother. I gasped. I then realized this was part of my pack.

"What was that?" I asked.

"Doesn't matter, what matters, is the baby that was just born. He was born just outside of town, into your pack, but he isn't just a wolf. He is something else, his parents won't tell what, you need to figure it out."

"We," I emphasized. "Are in the middle of getting married," I said, "and, now it's too late."

"Too late for what honey?" Jared asked me.

"Too late to get married, my water just broke."