16

"It means she tried to kill herself"
Ezra's POV
No way. Aria wouldn't have done that. We just got back together. She wouldn't do that. Would she?
"She's in a coma" The nurse said.
"We don't know if she'll wake up"
Aria can't die. Aria can't be in a coma. Aria has to be with me. Aria has to be here with her family. We could have more kids. Move into a bigger house. We could have it all.
"Can I see her?" I asked and the nurse nodded. She lead me down the hall and into room B26. Even the hospital knew we were soulmates. She motioned me inside and that's when I saw her. She was lifeless as she was in the apartment, but her hair was no longer stained with blood. Her wrists were bandaged. She had a tube running down her throat. She had so many monitors hooked up to her. She didn't look like the Aria I knew and loved. She looked completely different. I sat on the edge of the bed and took her hand in mine.
"Don't leave us, Aria. Don't leave me" My voice shook with the thought that it could happen. She could leave me.
"I love you. Don't feel guilty about anything. Fate brought us back together. We're destined for each other. We're soulmates. You were put on this earth so you could love me. Your the one for me. The only one"
Her fingers didn't intertwine with mine like they usually did.
"She needs rest" The nurse says.
I stood up but didn't loose eye contact with her. I heard the sound of footsteps behind me and then something wrapped around my wrists.
"Hey what are you doing?" I shouted
"Ezra Fitz, you're under arrest for the injuries of Aria Montgomery-Fitz"
This wasn't happening.