21

Ezra's POV
Two days later,
"Have we reached a verdict?" The judge asks
"We have your honor" A jury member stands up. "We the jury find Ezra Fitz, guilty of assault"
The gavel was pounded and I was being handcuffed once again. I let the tears fall. I didn't care who saw me.
"Wait he's innocent!" Someone called and I tried to spin around but was held in the firm grasp of the guards.
"I'm alive see! He didn't hurt me. I'm okay"
That's when I knew who's voice it was. It was Aria's. My Aria.
"Aria!" I call, my back still facing her.
"Let him go!" She shouts.
She was a feisty one.
"Set him back down" The judge instructs and I was set in my usual chair next to my lawyer.
"Explain yourself"
Aria steps up close to the judge.
"I was attacked by Jackie Molina" Aria shouts.
Almost as if on key, a door slammed and I turned around to see two guards pulling in Jackie.
"That's her. That's the woman to hurt me. That's Jackie!" Aria points to her.
"Jackie Molina! You are going to jail" The judge pounds down the gavel.
"But Aria killed Archer Dunhill! I didn't kill anyone!" Jackie was handcuffed but was still putting up a fight.
"You're insane. Have fun in jail!" Aria calls as they whisked Jackie through the doors.
Aria runs to me and jumps into my arms. She latches her legs around my waist and burrows her head into my shoulder.
"I love you" She cries.
"I love you too" I say, stroking her hair.
My guardian angel had arrived.