28

Ezra's POV
The kids are back from Aria's parents now and today we're packing up all their stuff. We picked a house. It's in a cute neighborhood, really safe and not very busy. It sits on the outskirts of Rosewood and has a lot of room for any future children.
"Put all your toys in that box" I tell the twins as they sort through the ones they want to keep and the ones they want to give away.
We decided we were going to move in now so we could relax and wait for the baby to come.
"Ezra!" Aria calls, wrapping her arms around my neck.
"Hey babe" I say.
She leans in and kisses me on the cheek.
"So we are almost done packing. All we need is to drive over to the house" She squeals.
She was probably the most excited out of all of us.
"Okay we'll get going as soon as Mason and Hope finish will their toys" I tell her.
Soon after, the twins were done with their toys and we were ready to drive to the new house.
"You guys ready?" I ask, turning around in the drivers seat to face two grinning kids buckled into car seats.
"Yes!" They both say in unison, clapping their hands.
Correction, I might have found someone happier.
"I can't believe I'm getting my own room!" Hope squeals and I laugh.
They had never experienced a real house before. At least, they didn't remember ever living in one.
"We're here" I call, turning into the driveway.
It looks even better now than the day we bought it. I could just picture our family here and it made me so happy.
"Okay, everyone out!"
Hope and Mason unbuckle themselves and jump out of the car. They run in front of us and stand by the front door, eager for me to open it.
"Hey you guys get back here!" Aria yells, trying to get their attention. "You need to carry your toys"
They run back and retrieve their toys. They impatiently wait for Aria and I to approach the house, hand in hand. I unlock the door and the twins run right upstairs to their rooms. I hear them laughing and the sound of little footsteps echoes throughout the house.
"I think they like it" I say, laughing.
"Yeah I think so" Aria smiles.
I let go of her hand and walk over to the living room. She follows me and watches as I hang our picture frame over the couch.
"It's perfect. This house is perfect. Your perfect" She says, wrapping me in her arms.
"I love you so much" I say
We've been exchanging a lot of those lately but it's just how I feel and I wouldn't have it any other way.

A/N: so I was thinking I would do a small time jump to finish off this book. Please let me know in the comments below!!