27

Aria's POV
Ezra and I just got back to Rosewood last night. We were pretty tired from the flight so the kids stayed at my mom's house a little while longer. We had to figure out what was going to happen now that we were married with two kids and one on the way. Or two. Or three. Oh god what did we get ourselves into?
"Hey, Ar. I found some cute houses that we can go look at this afternoon" He pulls out his computer and shows me a few pictures.
"Yeah we can do that but I need to do something first" I say, grabbing my purse.
"I'll see you later"
I give him a small peak on the lips before leaving.
"Call me and I'll pick you up" He calls as I shut the door behind me.
I pull out my phone and sent a group text. It's been a long time since I'd done that.

Hey guys I know I haven't spoke to any of you in forever but I'm in Rosewood and I want to explain everything - Aria

I impatiently waited for a response as I sat at the brew sipping coffee.

S: Fine. Where?
A: The brew.
E: I'll be there in 10
H: I'm coming

A bell rang over the door and I watched my friends enter. The friends I hadn't seen in so long. I gave them a small wave but they all had blank faces.
"Hey"
Spencer looks mad but still pulls me into a hug. Emily and Hanna give me a small smile as they sit down. Alison has tears on the edge of her eyes.
"I know you guys are probably mad at me.." I started but was stopped.
"Mad? You think we're just a little bit mad? You fell off the face of the earth!" Spencer says.
"I know I'm really sorry" I start again
"Sorry isn't going to cut it" Emily harshly says.
"Come on guys we're supposed to be friends" I say
"Friends don't disappear for five years and don't tell friends where they are" Hanna shoots back.
"Please just hear me out" I plead and they all nod.
"I didn't disappear for the hell of it. I did because I had to"
"You didn't have to do anything" Alison remarks.
Wow tough crowd.
"If you would just listen, you would understand that I did have to"
A half an hour later, I had finished telling them the entire story except for the part about me and Ezra getting married.
"And Ezra and I got back together. We kind of went to Tuscany to get married for a month and we just got back last night"
"YOU GOT MARRIED!!" Hanna sequels
"AND I WASN'T INVITED?!"
"We eloped. We wanted to do something by ourselves and enjoy it" I tell them. "It was beautiful"
"I was mad for so long. I didn't get any texts or calls from you for over five years. I didn't know where you were or what had happened to you" Alison says
"I felt back about doing that. I really did and I still do" I shake my head.
I did feel bad. I felt bad for a long time.
"But we understand" Emily cuts in.
"You do?" I ask
"Yep. We all do" She motions to all of my friends.
"There's one more secret" I say "We're having another baby"
My friends swarm me with hugs and the smiles on their faces made me miss them even more. I could have told them I was here all those years ago. I didn't need to hide.
"You have to bring my niece and nephew over sometime. I haven't seen them since they were babies" Spencer tells me and I nod.
"I promise"