24

Aria's POV
I lay in bed next to the love of my life. The one I've loved my entire life. The one I will keep loving until my last breath on earth. I kissed the top of his head as he slept. He wasn't wearing a shirt and he had bed head. I mean what do you expect after you've just had the best day of you're life. We got married today.

"You look beautiful, Ar" Someone says and I turn around to see him standing at the doorway in his beautiful suit.
"Ezra" I can't help but grin.
"I can't wait for this" He says giving me a wink.
"I can't wait to marry you again" I smile every time I think about.
I'm like a giddy kid but I can't help it.
"They say second times the charm" He gives me a toothless smile.
"Now come here and kiss me"
Our eyes locked.
I ran to him and his lips parted slightly. His kiss was soft but urgent. Our lips moved in unison. I pulled away.
"Okay we have to go" I say, taking his hand in mine as we walked out the door.

I smiled at my husband. Ahh it sounded perfect to say he was officially my husband again. He was slightly drooling on the pillow and was sound asleep. He still looked cute though. His hair was parted just right. I lay my head on the pillow and stare at the ceiling. His arm swung over me and hugged me closer to him. He was smiling in his sleep. I don't know how I got so lucky to have him.