29

Aria's POV
Today was the day we found out the gender of the baby and we were beyond thrilled. Ezra was convinced it was a boy but I had a feeling it was a girl. We arrived at the doctors office for our appointment at around 11:00. The twins were at school and they wouldn't get home until 3:00. It was enough time to find out the gender and plan a little surprise for them.
"Aria Fitz" A nurse called and I started walking towards her, Ezra following behind.
We walked into exam room 3B and I was sat down on an examining table. The doctor came in shortly after.
"Are you two ready to find out what your having?" She asked me and I nodded with excitement.
Ezra held onto my hand while the lady examined the screen.
"Well it looks like your having a girl!" She says, shutting off the screen. "Congratulations"
"We're having a girl!" I say, wrapping my arms around Ezra who couldn't help but smile even though he was wrong. "I told you it wasn't a boy"
Three hours later, we had everything set up for the twins. They busted through the front door.
"Hey Mom! Hey dad!" Hope called, jumping up onto the counter. "Who bought cupcakes?"
"Oooooh I love cupcakes" Mason runs to the kitchen where he drools over the plate.
"Okay you two!" I say "Mas, you sit here"
I point to the second plate where Mason's cupcake was.
"So you know how we were finding out if you are going to have a baby sister or a baby brother?" I ask and they both nod.
"Well Daddy and I know what your getting"
They look at me and give me a big smile. They were both so exited to have a little sibling.
"If you bite this cupcake, you'll find out. Blue is boy and Pink is girl"
The twins unwrap their cupcakes fast.
"Take a bite in 1.2.3" I count down.
Hope notices first and has pink filling on the top of her lip.
"It's a girl!" She shouts, jumping out of her seat and running around the room. "I knew it"
"I wanted a brother but a sister is cool too" Mason says, giving me a hug.
Although he didn't have a new baby sister now, I could probably assure him he'd get one in the future.

A/N: There is only one more chapter after this until this book is finished!! Thank you for all the votes for this book and Come Back to me!! I really appreciate it❤️