chapter 3

As I entered the bore hat I heard them talking about a wondering rust night that might be connected to the eight deadly sins. Then I see him. Meliodas. He looks exactly the same not a thing changed. I feel something brush against the back of my leg and turn around to see a pig. " hi" I said. " hi I'm hawk." " how strange I've talked to animals before but they never talk back ..... well unless I made them to." A look of what I guess was confusion crossed his face and I couldn't help but let out a small giggle. ( OK so when she laughs sometimes or insanely it's close to the way undertaker laughs from Black Butler) causing even more confusion making me completely lose it. All of the sudden I feel a yank on my arm as I'm pulled back behind what I assume is the kitchen. When I look up or rather down I see the familiar green eyes and blonde hair of captain. " Morgana is that you." " you know it captain." Then we hear a bang and look to see a girl in rusted armor unconscious on the ground. " well this just got interesting" I say as I go off into another fit of insane giggles.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Done. There you go another chapter I'll try to update tomorrow or the day after thank you for commenting and reading.