chapter 4

A/N I'm so sorry my readers my phone decided to temporally stop working and then I got side tracked with school and binge watching Code Geass and Kill La Kill.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Captain carries the girl who I realized was Princess Elizabeth. Hmm I wonder what she's doing here . Oh well. After he sets her on the bed he starts groping her chest. I was about to hit him in the back of the head when she woke up. " what are you doing." She asks while captain continues to squeeze her chest. " I'm checking your heart beat." " oh. Okay thanks. " she answers confused like I often do in any type of situation I started laughing which only increased when hawk joined the conversation . The girl looked over at me confused and a little scared . Man she sure does get confused a lot. She gonna be fun to tease. After cap and hawk introduce them selves there's a knock at the door as a voice shouts " open up we heard that the wondering rust knight was here." I zone out until the fighting. Then I see the Holy Knight try to collapse a cliff and kill captian. I let out a low and animalistic growl and charge the knight just in time for captain to yell at me to stay out of this judging by the look on his face he knows I'll lose control if I continued to attack and possibly hurt Elizabeth . So I try to calm down.
Just do it kill him you know you want to lose control
" no I cant". I accidently stout loud
Just do it
No
Yes do it
" Noooooooo" I finally shout as everything goes black.