Chapter 10

Sorry it took so long I have been re watching the anime because I had a hard time remembering the next part where they find Ban.  I have also been visiting family I don't get to see that often. Also video and picture are not mine.
.............................................................
After captain woke up Elizabeth pointed out that his arm was bleeding.  Apparently that pink headed bast... I mean Gilthunder told us where Ban and King where. Bans in some prison and King is presumed dead but I highly doubt it though. Something just doesn't seem right about that fact. We decided to go get Ban but first we had to find a doctor for captain the only problem is every time we tried to ask for one they would run away from Diane. So Elizabeth decided to take it upon herself to take over for her which i could tell slightly angered her. Next thing i know the princess starts going on about how all this is her fault. " Would you just shut up already, captain agreed to help you because he wanted to so stop feeling sorry for yourself and start looking for a doctor okay." if you couldn't tell i don't exactly like her she just so annoying always crying about everything being her fault. Like really get over it but I do have to give her credit for having the courage and seeking out our group. After a while of walking we found a doctor to patch up captain but something wasn't right.