Chapter 16

I know finally an update. I'm really sorry for delay. I'm going to try to make regular weekly updates on Wensday or Thursday since those are my days off any way here you go.
############################
No I will not pass out again. I think holding my head trying to ignore the voices I've been passing out way to much. Man I miss Gother he always knew how to silence them in fact he was the only one who could.
you don't want us silenced. they say yes I do I retort
before I see the worry in Captains eyes I rub my head barely managing to ignore the voices as they taunt me. However unlucky for me we still managed to have to end up in the damn Necropolis. Freaking Ban I'm going to kill him. All for some chick named Elaine. I sighed and watched the others. Honestly I don't see how either one of them could be blamed for her death sure King shouldn't have abandoned his people but the fairies shouldn't have deepened so much on one person to defend all of them. I was zoned out thinking apparantly Elaine showed her self to ban and they where able to figure all that out wow I miss a lot. I stretch not making any effort to look around to afraid of who I would see.
he wouldn't want to see you none of them would why do you think you don't see them know
I know that shut up
I just want to get out of here soon but unfortunately that wasn't in the cards quite yet.

(not my video all credit goes to the owner)