Chapter 18

I don't move frozen as his arms where around me tears spill down my cheeks as I stay there frozen. He's lying. The voices hiss in my head I pull back from him holding my head "Ana?" He says his voice wavering slightly as he looked hurt. I held my head as my eyes flash back and forth way to go you hurt him again that's all you're ever going to do. The voices echo in my head as a circle of energy shoots out pushing him and the other people that I had hurt away from me. I grip my head harder pulling my hair as I stumble "Ana?!" I hear my brother cry his voice breaking when he said my name. I made the mistake of looking at him tears spilling from both of his eyes as he cries hard clearly heart broken. I look away and run off the voices continuing to bombard me calling everything I know I am. Coward, Useless, Heartless, Crazy. I do my best to ignore them and keep going I run as fast as I can as tears continue to fall I stumble and fall hard and I break. My eyes go red and I feel something begging to take over as the voices whisper finally.

                     Meliodis POV

I look around noticing Morgana was gone my worry increased. I knew she hadn't been doing well and the voices where worse then ever. I just hope she stays strong if she loses her battle with them I know we'll have a big problem on our hands that won't be easy to handle.