chapter 6

I know it's been awhile I'm sorry I've just been busy with school now I do not own the seven deadly sins sorry to disappoint and I'm suffering from major writers block so here chapter seven sorry if it's not that good. i also just got a new laptop and am planning to update more often.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

we walk in silence until Elizabeth lets out a small squeal causing me to turn around and notice captain putting her underwear in his pocket. i simply role my eyes and continue forward until a bunch of hawks appear out of nowhere.  oh  imps how troublesome. oh well Meliodas  can deal with it he knows hawk better then me any way so he should be able to tell the difference more then me. so i take of and sit on top of a branch on a tree and zone out.

what you just  gonna let him do it himself? why you cant do anything?  you'll always  be weak. You're never gonna be able to protect them not a single one you couldn't even save.....

Shut up , shut up i think to the voice while i clench my fist and close my eyes letting out a shaky breath. it was just an accident it wasn't my fault. i think. that's where you are wrong you practically killed them. why do you always have to show up at bad times. i think looking at the ground again just in time to see that all the imps had turned into Elizabeth and captain asked them to jump instantly  figuring out that the real one is the one who didn't due to her lack of underwear. never thought i would see the day when captain's pervyness came in handy. The imps lead us to a girl sleeping in the woods who looked small in the distance but as we got closer we could see she wasn't exactly tiny.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

okay there's another chapter thanks for reading and i plan to update next week but i will try for sooner also i started another book on my school account Khaos23 it's a blue exorcist fanfic so check it out  and don't forget to vote and comment