Three

It had been about three days since Tyler had seen Josh. He told him to leave and never come back, which he would usually never do if Tyler told him to, but he did. Tyler was confused. How long did Josh feel like this? Was Tyler supposed to feel the same? After all of the pain Josh had caused him?

That night, Tyler sat by his window in an old rocking chair that his mother had given him when he moved out. He strummed on his guitar, still confused about what was going on. He had written down how he felt, but that never helped. He had to sing.

"I don't fall slow like I used to,
I fall straight down.
You've stolen my air catcher,
That kept me safe and sound.
My parachutes will guide me
Safely to ground,
But now the cord's not working
And I see you staring me down."

Tyler sighed and shook his head, almost feeling empty without Josh. He had been such a huge part of Tyler's life, and he felt empty without him, no matter how much pain he has caused.

"Air Ca- Josh?"

Tyler corrected himself as he called out into the night.

"It feels lonely."

He kept staring out the window, half hoping for a response and half unsure if he wanted to see Josh.
Right then and there, he felt cold hands wrap around his waist and cold breath on his neck. He shivered, wanting to move. But he couldn't. He was unable to move.

"I'm sorry, Sonny Boy. I just wanted to know... what it felt like. To kiss you."

Josh sounded almost ashamed of himself and Tyler felt one of the cold hands move up to his cheek, where Josh's thumb trailed away and ran over the shape of Tyler's lips. They felt soft under Josh's touch, and he wished he could feel them once more.

Tyler sighed and Josh moved his hand back to Tyler's waist, mentally scolding himself for wanting to kiss his victim. Why did Josh have to fall for Tyler? He could have been normal and fallen for another Air Catcher like the pretty one, Debby, from Sector 197, but no. He fell for the human boy he had to torture.

"Josh..."

Tyler spoke up and lulled Josh away from his thoughts. He realised Tyler was now facing him, eye to eye. They were inches apart, so close.

Josh couldn't help himself, the boy in front of him was practically begging to be kissed.

«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»

Tyler licked his lips and glanced down at Josh's lips, barely having a moment to react as he felt a pair of lips gently press against his own.

The kiss lasted much longer than the last, giving Tyler time to realise that Josh's lips were ice cold, like everything else about Josh. Josh even had frost in his hair and on his clothing and on his eyelashes. Everywhere.

Tyler felt a cold tongue brush against his bottom lip, which caused him to gasp and open his mouth ever so slightly, allowing entrance for Josh.