Chapter 4: (T.J.)

“He isn’t here,” I shouted, as I shot another Draculoid to the ground.

Pegasus and Shark grunted in agreement. Another group of killjoys were helping us with the oncoming Dracs that wouldn’t stop showing up.

“Static, fall back,” Poison shouted and I backed away, slowly, while shooting the Dracs that were approaching Grace.

I still have no idea why she and the other young girls were brought here but Poison insisted on bringing them. An arm wrapped around my waist and dragged me behind a wall. Jack shoved me against the wall and pressed his body against mine. His fingers were curled around my wrists and were cutting off the blood circulation. His lips brushed along my neck and I shoved against him.

“Don’t you ever do that again,” I hissed and he smirked at me.

I punched him in the face and ran back through the diner, dodging and kicking the Dracs that got in my way. One of the Dracs managed to punch my shoulder that was busted when I first became a Killjoy and I cried out loud as pain rippled through my arm and shoulder. Hissing out swear words, I tackled the Drac and continuously punched him the face, causing his nose to break. I pressed my ray gun against his chest and pulled off the mask to reveal a very high looking boy. Snorting at him, I pulled the trigger and his body fell limp. Jack appeared and jumped at me. I shot him in the chest and he glared at me. His body fell to the ground and I ran to Mikeys’ bike and mounted it, kick starting it to life. The bike jerked away from the diner and the Trans Am slid in front of me. A motorbike was speeding up alongside me and I glanced at the rider, nearly stalling the bike. Korse? What the hell was he doing out here?

“Um, Party, you’ll never guess whose following you,” I said into my transmitter.

“What the hell is he doing?” roared Poison and I glanced at him out the corner of my eyes.

He smirked at me and I sped the bike up, roaring right past the car and flying towards the restaurant. Slamming the bike to a stop, the car skidded and pulled up beside me.

“Get inside,” ordered Poison and the little girls ran. “Dead, Static, you as well.”

“No,” I hissed. “He can help us.”

Ghoul walked out and stared at us, glaring at Korse, who was slowing his bike down, his grey coat floating around him.

“Where’s Jack?” he asked.

“He tried to, um, yeah and then he tried to kill me so I killed him,” I said and Ghoul shook his head.

Korse stared at me and I glared at him. His eyes narrowed slightly, but before I could do anything, Poison spoke.

“What the hell are you doing out here?”

“I need your help,” Korse answered but before he said anything else his communicator beeped and he brought it up to his ear, turning away from us. “Shit.”

Frowning, Poison crossed his arms and Korse turned around. His eyes flickered from Poison, to Ghoul, to Dead and rested on me.

“How have you been, T.J?” he asked and I glared at him.

“Why do you want to know?” I hissed.

“Cause I killed your boytoy,” he smirked and my glare darkened.

“We never did anything like that,” I spat and he laughed.

“I guess I wasted time coming out here since The Boss is now dead,” he said and Poison’s eyes narrowed.

“How can you be so sure?” he snapped.

“Because my Dracs don’t lie,” Korse hissed. “I must be going now.”