Chapter 8 - Trapped

Asia

Halos lumuwa ang mata ko ng makita si Silver na nakatayo sa harap ko. He gently removed the handkerchief covering my mouth.

"S-S-Silver..." I stuttered. Mas lalo akong nanginig sa takot. He touched my face- oh my god, he touched my face! I closed my eyes shut and leaned backwards, trying to get away from him. Shit. Shit. Shit! "Who did this?" He asked at tumayo para harapin yung mga kumidnap saamin ng anak ko. Napadilat ako, my teethe clattering..

"Boss, she wouldn't sto—" I let out a small squeal when Silver punched the man, making him fall to the ground behind me.

"Did I fucking told you to hit her?!" Silver growled, scaring the hell out of me. His eyes flashed with anger. No, this is not my Silver.. Silver would never hurt anyone. Not like this...

"Boss—" Silver turned and slapped the second man with the back of his hand. I looked away, wincing.

"Get me the fucking first aid kit! Now!" Sigaw ni Silver, his eyes flaming with anger. "Yes boss!" Sagot nung tatlo at nagmadaling lumabas ng kwarto. I looked at Silved, still shocked and scared at the same time.

"How long has it been?" Silver sighed, his hand on his forehead. "Six years?"

"Silver.. Nasaan ang anak ko?" Nanginginig kong tanong. Instead, Silver threw my ID in front of me.

"Asia Liro." He let out a small sarcastic laugh. "British citizen, huh?" Hindi ako nakasagot. Paano nya nakuha ito?

"All this time, you were in England.. Without even telling me anything." Silver inhaled deeply and walked towards me. "Cut the fucking ropes. Those bastards tied it too freaking tight." Utos nya sa isang lalaking nakatayo lang sa likod ng table ni Silver. The man pulled out a knife and he glued his eyes on me. It scared me. It looks like he's planning on killing me, what the hell.

I closed my eyes as the man cut the ropes.

Silver threw something in front of me. Tatlong files.. They were informations about me, Tita Gigi and Kira.

"So you ran off to England and changed your name? Kaysia, do you really think I wouldn't find you?" Silver asked, his tone cold. Napailing ako.. Unbelievable.. He's got everything.. My address.. My university.. Even the company my auntie works at! Hindi ko alam kung anong mararamdaman ko maliban sa takot. "Silver, please! I—" napasigaw ako ng sunggaban ni Silver ang buhok ko. He pulled me up and I screamed in pain.

"Did you, Kaysia?! Akala mo, matatakbuhan mo ako?!" He growled. "Silver, please! Let me go!" I said in horror. Oh god, is he going to kill me?!

To my surprise, Silver let go of me.

"Get me Trinity." He snapped his fingers on the man who stood behind me. Without a word, lumabas agad ito at naiwan kami ni Silver sa loob ng kwarto.

"I can't believe you did this, Kaysia. All this time, I thought you were dead. And here I see you alive and well. Together with my fucking daughter you hid from me!" He growled at me. The door opened and a blue eyed brunette came in. But what surprised me the most was that she's got Bria.

"Bria!" I gasped.
"Asia?!" Nanlaki ang mata ni Bria. She's got a bruise on the corner of her mouth. "Silver! What did you do to Bria?!" I screamed at Silver. How could he do this to her?! Bria was one of his friends too! Silver grabbed my face. "Wanna know why? Because she wouldn't fucking tell me where you are. That's why!" Silver hissed.

"Silver! Let go of Kaysia!" Sigaw ni Bria. "Para ano, Bria? So makapunta sya ng England kasama ang anak ko?"

At the same time, a man kicked the door open and went for Silver. "Bastard! Wala ito sa usapan!" The man growled.