Chapter 11 - No

Asia

"Seriously, Kaysia!" Trinity sighed. Nakatingin lang ako sa bintana. Just as what Silver had said, umalis nga siya. At dinala nya ang anak ko! Hudas sya!
"Please, please! Eat something, yea? Silver is going to rip my head off!" Nervous na pakiusap saakin ni Trinity. I bit my lower lip in protest.

"Hindi ako kakain hangga't hindi ko nakikita ang anak ko." Matigas kong sabi. "You haven't eaten anything for three days! Are you out of your mind?!" Stressed na sermon saakin ni Trinity. I'm guessing Silver had told her my name. And the maids had probably called for her since I've been rejecting every meal they try to give me.

"I want to see my daughter!" Sigaw ko sakanya. "Well she's not here! At least not yet. Pauwi na sila ni Silver so please— please! Eat something! I promise I will let you see your daughter afterwards!" Trinity pleaded and tried to present the food she made. Kumulom agad ang tyan ko ng makita yung inihaw na steak with potatoes and salad. But Trinity won't get me easily. I will stick to my words! I won't eat unless I see Kira!

"No!" I said stubbornly. At the same time, I saw a black car pull over right at the entrance of the house. Silver came out and so did another man holding Kira on his arms. Oh god! Kira!

"Ang anak ko!" I gasped. I started banging on the window, trying to get Kira's attention. "Kira!" I shouted.

"Kaysia!" Trinity gasped and pulled me away. "No! Trinity, bitawan mo ako!" Sigaw ko sakanya. "I want my daughter!"

"Calm down a bit, Kaysia! Jesus!" Trinity shouted right back. Nagpumiglas ako sakanya. By the time I reached the window, they were gone.

"Ngayon wala na sila! Wala na ang anak ko!" I whimpered. Si Trinity kase! Kasalanan nya ito!

"If you want to see your daughter that badly then you should try your best to be in good terms with Silver. I'm telling you, he'll just keep on punishing you if you try to tick him off, Kaysia. Makinig ka sakin because I know Silver. Consider it an advice based on a personal experience." Nginitian ako ni Trinity. "I know Silver too." Mapait kong sabi. I know him... Or maybe I just used to...

"Then why are you doing this? Bakit nagmamatigas ka hanggang ngayon? And more importantly, why aren't you scared of him? Because I can guarantee you, Silver is the type of guy who only knows how to draw his gun out, Kaysia." If he's like that then why hasn't he killed me yet?

"Look, Kaysia. I'm useless to you. Hindi kita matutulungan kahit gusto ko pa. Your only way out is Silver himself. So if he wants you to do something, then you better do it." Sambit saakin ni Trinity. Like what? Pakasalan sya? Mas lalong hindi ako makakaalis sa impyernong ito ni Silver kung papakasalan ko sya! Paano ang anak ko? Ang pamilya ko? Anong magiging buhay namin ni Kira? My daughter will grow up to be a goddamn criminal, ganon?! Hell no!

"Anyway, eat up. I made it specially for you. Wag mong sayangin ang effort ko, please? I need to go now." Trinity chuckled. I don't get this girl. But anyway, at least she's nice enough to pay me a visit and even cook food for me!

Trinity bid her goodbye. With a guilty heart, I looked at the plate of food she's given me. Sorry, Trinity. If Silver won't let me see my baby then I guess it's better to just die then.

Bumigat ang talukap ng mga mata ko. I didn't do anything today but I felt tired. Wala akong lakas. Probably because of the lack of food. But I still let myself sleep.

-----

"I love you.." I heard Silver say lovingly. I felt his fingers intertwined with mine. Lumingon ako only to see a high schooler version of Silver. "To the moon and back, Kaysia." He smiled and lifted my hand. Matamis na dumampi yung malambot nyang labi sa likod ng kamay ko. His eyes look soft and warm. This is the Silver that I know. My Silver.