THIS

I just saw this post on facebook. It really moved me. Parang ayoko pang isipin na darating ang araw na 'to pero it's inevetable. They're not getting any younger. Damn, naiiyak ako. Eto yun.

To the lucky girl that will marry him in the future,

Please take care of him. Be by his side always. Tell him it's okay whenever he falls. Remind him it's totally fine to shed a tear infront of you. Compliment him when he does his best. He likes it. Hold on to him for you are carrying my whole world. I can't say being with him would be easy, but please, stay. Cook his favorite food whenever he gets home. He'll love you even more. Don't get affected when his fans hate you. Just know that his true ones will support him no matter what happens. Never stop loving him my dear. He chose you. Among millions, you stole his precious heart. I'm jealous of you. I won't get to be in his arms even for a second whereas you get to be for eternity. The times I dream of waking up to his face, only you get to see it. I've loved him for as long as I could and in fact, I still do. I love every bits of him. It's amazing what love does to everyone. But everything comes with a price to pay. It hurts be to love him sometimes.

He brings an equal amount of pain just as much happiness he brings to my life. And I know, you mean the whole world to him. As much as it's hard to let him go, I'm willing to give it a try. Now that he found his eternity, it's time for me to find mine as well. Can you tell him something for me? Tell him I love him. Tell him I'll always be watching him.

That I'm all prepared to finally let him go. I want to be free too. I want to be able to love someone that loves me back. But let him know, that I'm thankful that he entered my life. Because he taught me the real value of love.

- His fan

Credits to the owner of this post. Whoever you are.

Sinave ko nga ang post na 'to para malaman ko kung ano ang gagawin kung sakaling maging kami ni Bias. HAHAHA Ambisyosa din eh no?

Kidding aside.

Nung nabasa ko to, grabe, tagos hanggang buto. Parang ang sakeeet. Huhuhu yung parang may favorite kang bagay na mahal na mahal mo pero dahil hindi ka na bata at sabi ng nanay mo na ipamigay na, kailangan mong ipamigay. Kahit labag sa kalooban mo. DAMN, sana may jowa na 'ko pag nangyari to. Para di masyadong masakit. XD

Yung mga lines na tumagos talaga sakin:

"Hold on to him for you are carrying my whole world." 

"He chose you. Among millions, you stole his precious heart. I'm jealous of you." 

"He brings an equal amount of pain just as much happiness he brings to my life."

"I'm thankful that he entered my life. Because he taught me the real value of love."

Yung mundo ko, iba ang magmamay-ari in the future. Sa dinami daming nagmamahal sa kanya. Sa dinami daming Primdonna. Sa dinami daming gustong magpapansin sa kanya, ikaw ang minahal niya, ikaw ang napansin niya. THIS HURTS! BIG TIME. Hindi ako nagsisising nakilala ko sina Jonghun. Kasi naging masaya ako. Wala akong crush ngayon na malapit sakin or classmate ko or kakilala ko. Purely celebrities and fictional characters lang ang mga crush ko. Kaya masaya ako na dahil kina Jonghun, naranasan kong kiligin, masaktan, mabaliw, maiyak, ma inspire, ma-ADFGFJGERSFEAASGFERDGVDFEDSGFVDSGDGVDDSZDRFAWXFRAEGEGGE, lahat na! Madrama man ako pero totoo. Sorry naman, fangirl lang. Na walang magawa kundi tingnan nalang sa malayo si Bias.

Tanggap ko naman na hindi magiging kami ni Jonghun o ni Jaejin o ni Seunghyun o nung iba ko pang mga Bias pero nooooooooooo! Teka lang! Hindi pa 'ko ready! Wag muna. Please. Habang wala pang nag-aalaga sakin, wag muna. Baka di ko kayanin. T______T

Ang drama ko talaga. HAHAHA

Ganito talaga ang consequences pag may crush kang celebrity, wala kang magawa. Tsk tsk.

I'm mentally dating Jonghun for one year and my standars are set according to him. Goodluck sa paghahanap ng boypren nito. HAHAHA

Geh bye.

~ uninspireddork ♥