Six

Emma's POV

I decided not to tell Grayson about the text message I received last night. It's probably just a joke or something, right? Anyways I'm not telling him. Right now I'm just waiting for my handsome boyfriend to arrive at my house so that we can hang out. I heard his car coming into my driveway so I went to open the front door. My mom left to go on a business trip yesterday and my little bro, Jacob, is at my grandma's house because I didn't want to babysit him for two weeks so I just have the entire house to myself.

"Hey" Grayson pecked my lips and I noticed he looked nervous.

"Hey what's wrong?" I asked concerned.

"What? Nothings wrong" He lied.

"Grayson. I know when something is wrong. Now tell me" I took his hand.

"It's nothing really... It's just that an unknown number texted me last night telling me that I had to break up with you or else that person would kill you" He squeezed my hand.

So I wasn't the only one to receive that text. Who tf wants us to break up that bad?

"It's okay Gray, someone texted me saying the same thing. It's not a big deal" I smiled.

"But what if it's true, what if that creepy person comes after you?" He let go of my hand.

"Gray, we're not breaking up" I took his hand once again.

"But I don't want anything to happen to you" He looked down.

"Hey look at me, everything's fine, no ones gonna hurt me or you okay?" I smiled and kissed his soft lips.

"I love you" He said into the kiss.

"I love you too" I said shocked.

He loves me? I've been waiting to hear that for so long. God I love him so much.

"I do love you" He chuckled.

"I said that out loud didn't I" I blushed, hiding my face.

"Yes you did and stop hiding your face when you blush, I think it's really cute" He laughed taking my hands off my face.

Grayson's POV

I'm so scared that Emma's gonna get hurt. I swear if anyone puts a hand on her I'll beat them up. No ones gonna hurt her for as long as I live. I used to think love wasn't important, but ever since Emma and I started dating, I've been the happiest guy on Earth. She means so much to me and I wouldn't give her up for anything in the world. Not only is she the most beautiful girl in the world, but she also has the best personality.

Emma's POV

I'm in my room alone, because Grayson left like 15 minutes ago. I was just laying on my bed when I heard a knock at the door.

Who is that?

I walked down the stairs and I opened the door, but no one was there. I looked down at the floor and I saw an envelope with a flower next to it. I picked it up and closed the door.

Wtf?

I got back to my room and I sat on my bed. I slowly opened the envelope to find a letter. I started reading it and I imediately knew who it was from.

Grayson.

"This is for you, my beautiful girlfriend. I'm gonna start off by saying that you are the best thing that as ever happened to me. You honestly mean so much to me. When I'm with you, I feel like we're in another world, only the two of us, and no one can break us apart. You make me feel so special and loved and I hope I make you feel the same way. I know we haven't been dating for that long, but you changed me. You really did, Emma. Even though you knew how I used to treat other girls, you still decided to take a risk and to date me. I promise you, baby, that I won't ever hurt you. I love every little thing about you. Your personality (this is my favourite thing about you), your inner and outer beauty, your eyes, your laugh, the way you play with your finger when you're nervous, like I said, everything. Just know that you make me the happiest man alive and also the luckiest. You are the perfect girl I've been looking for my whole life. I love you to the moon and back,

Grayson xxx

At this point my eyes were full of tears. How did I get so lucky?

I then went to sleep, thinking about my amazing boyfriend. He's perfect. I want us to be together forever.

777 words.