Eighteen

Emma's POV

This is it. This is the day I've been waiting for ever since I started high school. We're graduating today and I am more then ready.

Since I'm pregnant, I don't think I'm gonna go to college yet. I'm gonna find a job and take care of my girl and Grayson's gonna do the same.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

"Yeah, let's do this" I smiled.

We got to school and went in the auditorium. They were giving the diplomas and we were all waiting in line.

"Emma Collins" I shyly smiled and shook the principal's hand. He then handed me my diploma.

"Ethan Dolan" Ethan smiled and took his diploma, shaking our principal's hand as well.

"Grayson Dolan" He smiled and did the same thing.

"Olivia Forbes" She went on the stage, got her diploma and joined us.

"Guys I can't believe we actually graduated!" She squealed.

Ethan kissed her cheek and they looked really happy together. I had been waiting to see Ethan in love for so long, same with Olivia. I never thought they would be dating each other. I think they look really cute.

"Babe I wanna show you something later" Grayson whispered in my ear.

"And what is that?" I giggled.

"You'll see" He winked.

We all went to the restaurant to celebrate and Ethan and Olivia left when they were done eating.

"Can you show me now?" I was getting impatient.

"Yeah, just let me pay first" He laughed.

"I'll wait for you in the car" I kissed his cheek and went outside and got in the car.

After 5 minutes, I saw him coming towards the car.

"Sorry, the lady in front of me was taking forever" He chuckled.

"It's okay, I just wanna know what the surprise is" I laughed.

"I hope you're gonna like it" He took my hand and kissed it.

We drove for about 20 minutes and we arrived in front of a cute little house. I mean it wasn't small, it was just perfect.

"Gray what are we doing here?" I asked.

I looked over at him and he had keys in his hands. Hold on why does he-

"No way! You bought it? Omg Grayson I love you!" I kissed him and ran towards the house to open the door.

"I thought it was perfect for is" He smiled.

"It is perfect! Thank you so much" I hugged him and got inside the house.

There were 5 rooms, 3 bathrooms and a playroom. The kitchen was beautiful, and so was the living room.

"When are we moving in?" I smiled.

"We can move in tomorrow" He smiled back.

I can't wait to have this baby.

Grayson's POV

I think she likes it. Personally, I think it's the best house for us. It's big enough and it's really beautiful.

"Babe" I said.

"Yeah?" She smiled.

"Let's get married in 2 months" I smiled.

"I totally forgot about the wedding! The sooner the better" She laughed and laid her head on my shoulder.

"I'm gonna call the wedding planner tomorrow" I kissed the top of her head.

"Alright" She then drifted off to sleep.

~The next day~

I had been awake for a while now and I still had my head on Emma's, and my arms were around her. I felt her slightly shifting so I knew she was awake.

"Good morning baby" I kissed her forehead.

"Good morning" She smiled.

"We're moving in today" I smiled.

"Let's go get ready" She got up.

We went back to our houses and changed into more comfortable clothes to be able to move things.

Emma's POV

There was a moving truck in front of my house. My day helped me carry my things. When we were done, the truck was half full so we went to Grayson's house. He got out and started putting his things in the truck. Ethan was helping him and I saw how sad he looked.

"Hey E can I talk to you for a sec?" I asked.

"Yeah" He shrugged his shoulders.

"Are you okay?" I looked at him in the eyes.

"Yeah, I'm just gonna miss having my twin bro around 24/7" He sighed.

"He's gonna miss you too you know" I said.

"I'm happy for the two of you though" He smiled.

"Yeah" I smiled.

"So how are things with Olivia?" I said.

"Things are amazing. I really love her. I've never loved anyone like I love her. Not even you" As soon as he said that his eyes widen and his cheeks got red.

"You 'liked' me?" I chuckled.

"I thought you knew" He laughed.

"And I kept talking about how much I liked Grayson! I feel so bad now!" I said.

"It's okay Em, I knew we didn't stand a chance together" He chuckled.

"You know I love you right. You're the best friend in the world" I hugged him.

"I love you too" He hugged me back.

"Back off she's mine" I heard Grayson yell.

We both looked at him and started laughing. We got back to the truck and helped Grayson put the last things in it. When we were done, we got in Grayson's car and went to our new house to start putting things in it.

We started with the living room. We had bought a couch and a TV, so we put them down and moved to the kitchen. We put the microwave and some other things and started filling up our room. We put the bed in the middle of the room and put a nightstand on each side of the bed, with a lamp on it. We then went in the baby's room and put the little bed down along with the chest of drawers. We finished putting everything in the house and laid on the bed.

"Did you know that back in sophomore year, I thought you were really pretty. I didn't know you were Ethan's best friend at the time, but I did think you were really cute. I never thought I would fall in love with you, but I did. When I'm with you, hours feel like seconds. When we're apart, days feel like years" He said playing with my hair.

"I thought you didn't even know I existed. I've been in love with you my whole life, you just didn't know it" I laughed.

"I love you so, so damn much" He got on top of me and started kissing my neck.

"I love you way more" I took his face in my hands and kissed his soft plumped lips.

He took my hand and interwined our fingers while he was kissing my neck agin, leaving marks everywhere. He then slowly took my shirt off, and my bra was next. I tugged on his shirt signaling for him to take it off. He did so and I ran my fingers on his toned abs. I then gripped his hair and pulled on it, which made him groan. He then separated my legs and got in between them. He had his hands on my inner thighs, which gave me the chills. He slowly started to take my pants off, along with my panties. He also took his pants and boxers off. He came back to me and kissed me passionately.

"Let's do this baby" He said.

1227 words.