Fifteen

Grayson's POV

I can't believe Emma is my fiancée. I love her so much. I honestly can't wait to marry her and to finally call her my wife. I know we're young, but I know our love is true and I don't want to spend my life with anybody else.

Today, we're gonna tell our parents about us getting married. we decided that we would invite Emma's mom, with Jacob, at my house for dinner and we would tell everyone at the same time.

"I know how we should tell them!" Emma said all excited.

"How?" I giggled.

"We could bring dessert. It would be a cake and it would say something like 'We're getting married' you get what I'm saying" She explained. (picture above)

"Yeah that's a great idea" I agreed.

"Let's make a cake then" She got up and dragged me downstairs.

Her mom was at work and Jake was at his grandparents' so it was just Emma and I. We took everything we needed and we started making the cake. I was just mixing the mixture when Emma slapped me with flour. She immediately bursted out laughing and I just smirked at her as I started walking closer to her, very slowly.

"Grayson" She tried not to laugh, and I kept walking closer to her.

"Grayson" She was now serious, and I was still smirking.

I suddenly grabbed her and put her over my shoulder, like a potato bag.

"Grayson put me down! Babe it was a joke please put me down" She was hitting my back.

I didn't say anything and I went outside. I knew what I was gonna do. I started walking towards the pool, and Emma was still hitting my back.

"Grayson! Please don't throw me in the water" She begged.

I laughed and I put her down.

"Thanks I was really scared that-" I threw her in the pool.

I was laughing my ass off and Emma was just looking at me with a dead look. If eyes could kill, I'd probably be dead by now.

"Get me out" She said, really mad.

"Chill babe, it was a joke" I laughed and took my hand out for her to take it so I could help her get out of the water.

Next thing I know, Emma gives me her hand and pulls me in the pool with her. I got my head out of the water and looked at my beautiful fiancée for a second. She then started laughing and swam over to me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my torso.

"Now that I got my revenge, we can go back inside" I laughed and pecked her lips.

"Yeah" She chucked and pecked my lips again.

She stayed in the position she was, all wrapped around me, and we got out of the water. We entered the house and I put her down. We changed in different clothes because the ones we were wearing were all wet. We then got back to the kitchen and finished making the cake. While we were waiting for it to bake, I was laying on the couch and Emma was laying over me, in between my legs. and we were just watching TV.

When the cake was ready, we took it out of the oven and started putting the decorations on it.

It was 6 pm when we were finally done so we got to my house and waited for Emma's mom.

"Sorry I'm late, I had to pick Jacob up" Emma's mom opened the front door hugging my mom. They're like best friends.

"It's okay, dinners ready" My mom smiled and we all sat at the table.

We ate dinner and our parents were just taking about random stuff and Emma and I were talking about baby names. We haven't decided yet but we have a few ideas in mind. It was now time for dessert and Emma and I brought the cake.

"We hope you guys like it" She said.

She then turned her head towards me and smiled at me. I smiled back. My mom opened the box and as soon as she did that, she put her hand on her mouth, looking at us. Emma's mom did the same thing, and my dad smiled at us.

"Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys" My mom hugged both Emma and I.

"Where's your ring?" Emma's mom asked her.

"Right here" Emma lifted her hand and showed them the ring.

"Oh my god it's beautiful!" Her mom said.

We all talked about the wedding and then it was time for Emma and her mom to leave.

"Can Emma stay here tonight?" I asked her mom.

"Of course, just make sure to wear-" She stopped and giggled.

"Never mind, she's already pregnant" She laughed again.

"Thanks" I laughed and Emma and I went up to my room.

Ethan's POV

Olivia and I are doing great. We've been dating for a while and I love her so much. I'm at her house right now and we're just cuddling on her bed.

"Let's do something fun" I said.

"Like what?" She looked up at me.

"I don't know, what would you like to do?" I played with her hair.

"I don't know. Let's take some cute polaroid pictures together" She clapped her hands and got her camera.

"Ok I guess" I laughed and got up.

We first took a picture of our foreheads together and our noses touching, while we were smiling at each other. Then I picked her up bridal style and kissed her, and she took a picture. After that she got on my back and kissed my cheek. We took a few more and then we stopped. She put them on her wall and smiled looking at them.

"I love you" I hugged her from behind and kissed her cheek.

"I love you too babe" She turned around and kissed me.

We then went for a walk and we sat on a random bench.

"Have I ever told you that I'm the luckiest guy in the world for being with someone as amazing as you?" I pulled her close to me and she laid her head on my shoulder.

"And have I ever told you that I am the luckiest girl on Earth for being with a guy as perfect as you?" She looked up at me and smiled.

I kissed the top of her head and then laid my head on hers. We stayed in that position for a while until it was pitch black outside. We walked back to her house and went up to her room. I was sleeping at her house tonight so we got ready for bed. I went to the bathroom and when I got out, Olivia was already under the covers. I got in too and cuddled her.

I started kissing her neck, leaving small marks. She then turned her face around to kiss me. We made out for a few minutes when she got on top of me and sat on my hips. I smiled and lifted myself up a little to kiss her again. I then turned us around so that I was now overing her. I was in between her legs, and I was kissing her roughly. I took my shirt off and I then took hers off. I then took off her bra, and she immediately covered herself.

"Babe stop, you're perfect" I said taking her hands off of her body.

I slowly started to take my pants off and and I took hers off too.

"Ethan I'm a virgin" She looked at me.

"Babe it's ok, I promise you I won't hurt you" I kissed her and took her panties off, along with my boxers.

We made love. It definitely was the best night of my life. Not only because of what we did, but because of who I did it with. Olivia is asleep, in my arms and I am just looking at her. She seems so peaceful. I love her, so much. I don't know where the future is gonna take us, but I hope we get to live together forever. I want to build a family with her in the future. She's my everything.

How did I get so lucky?

1387 words.