Nine

~4 months later~

Emma's POV

Grayson and I have been dating for 6 months now, and I'm not gonna lie, we fight a lot. But we're still going strong. I love him so much, he's the best boyfriend in the world. Grayson slept at my house last night so we're just laying on my bed, while he plays with my hair.

"I'm bored" I looked up at him.

"What do you wanna do?" He kept playing with my hair.

"I don't know, we could go for a walk maybe?" I said.

"Yeah sure, let's get ready" He kissed the top of my head and got up.

It was the winter so it was cold outside. I got my boots and my jacket and waited for Grayson downstairs. He finally came downstairs and we left.

We were holding hands while walking when some girl came running towards us. Grayson seemed to recognize her because he let go of my hand and ran to her. She jumped in his arms and they hugged for a while. A long while. Who is she? Why is she hugging MY boyfriend? I guess you can tell I'm a little jealous. I walked up to them and slightly hit Grayson's shoulder, giving him a death glare. He quickly let go of her, probably because he saw how mad I was.

"Oh hey, you must be Emma, I'm Sarah" She took out her hand, waiting for me to shake it. She had a bitchy fake smile on her face.

"Who is she?" I whispered to Grayson.

"She's just a friend. I haven't seen her in a while. Relax babe" He kissed my cheek.

"Well anyways it was nice to meet you, and I'll see you later, Gray" She still had that bitchy smile on when she looked at me but then she looked at Grayson and winked at him.

She did not just do that.

I just gave her a death glare and took Grayson's hand, dragging us away from that bitch.

"Babe what's wrong?" He asked confused and stopped walking.

"That bitch just winked at you, right in front of me" I crossed my arms.

"Whoa first of all don't call her a bitch, she's my friend. Second of all, I think you're overreacting. Like I said before, she's just a friend" He looked upset.

"Didn't look like that back there" I rolled my eyes.

"Are you seriously mad at me?" He frowned.

"I am actually, she's not the first 'friend of yours' to flirt with you" I crossed my arms again.

"You know what? I'm not having this conversation with you anymore. I'm gonna go back home. I love you but this is annoying, Emma" He left me there, alone.

It's not my fault if his so called friends do everything to make me jealous. I decided to go back home. When I entered my room, I jumped on my bed and just laid there when I heard a knock at my door.

"Come in" I said, looking at the ceiling.

"Hi sweetie, I just wanted to know what you would like to eat for dinner" My mom smiled and sat on the end of my bed.

"Whatever you want is fine mom" I half smiled.

"What's wrong honey?" She asked coming closer to me.

"Grayson and I got into another fight" I rolled my eyes.

"It's okay honey, it's normal for couples to fight. You know what they say. If you fight with someone, then that means you truly love them. If you never fight, that means maybe you don't really love the person you're with. Your dad and I used to fight a lot" She had a sad smile on her face.