Chapter 3

A/N I'm sorry it took me so long to update I'll try to update again tomorrow.

CONNER'S POV

Me and Miranda were arguing. We had a plan to bring Katie and Travis together for months. Tomorrow was the day when all of it was going to happen.

We were "discussing" the final details of our plan. I wanted for Leo to spread the word about the party tomorrow in bunker nine, but Miranda wanted it to spread like gossip.

The argument lasted over half an hour. Finally we decided to tell Leo and one other person.

Miranda left to tell Lou Ellen, daughter of Hecate. I left to go find Leo. I started looking at the Hephaestus cabin. Instead of finding Leo one of his sister's, Nyssa. She told me he was working on Festus at Bunker 9.

I made my way through the woods, after 20 minutes I found Bunker 9. I knocked loudly, unsure what Leo was doing. I heard Leo screaming over the sound of a chainsaw to come in. I hesitantly opened the door.

I saw Leo standing over a large piece of celestial bronze with a chainsaw.

"Hey, Leo. I need to talk to you about the thing tomorrow,"

"What about it?"

"Well I was thinking that while we try to get Katie and Travis  together everyone at camp could have a party here. At Bunker 9?"

"That sounds fine." Leo stopped cutting the metal and looked up at me.

"Hey, one more thing. I have a favor to ask of you. I was hoping that you could make some cameras and place them all around camp. Then you could set up a screen or something in here so we can watch the action unfold." I asked carefully.

Leo stared at me decided his answer. After what felt like eternity, but was probably just a few seconds he answered.

"Ok." He said with a lopsided grin.

I slowly walked out trying not to bump into the inventions on the floor. When I made it out I went to the Demeter cabin hoping to find Miranda.

Instead I saw her making out with Jake Mason from the Hephaestus cabin. My stomach did somersaults as I saw then kissing.

I walked up to them and touched Miranda's shoulder. She turned around out if breath. Probably from the kissing.

"Miranda I need to talk to you," she turned around and stared at me.

"Alone."

She looked back at Jake before following after me.

"I told Leo about the party and the cameras around camp." I said harshly.

She looked at me confused and wide eyed. The look melted off her face, replaced by a cold glassy stare. It toke me by surprise, Miranda is always happy.

"Ok, but if you don't mind I was in the middle of something." She scowled.

In that note I turned and left. It was almost dinner so I headed back to my cabin.

KATIE'S POV

I lined up my cabin to go to dinner. When we started walking I noticed Miranda wasn't talking. She always talks, at least to me.

"Miranda what's wrong you're not talking?"

"So you know how I like Conner. Well I was kissing, more like making out, with Jake Mason and Conner came up to me. I didn't know what to do so I acted like I didn't notice how sad he was. I wanted you to tell me what to do." She sais so quietly only I could hear.

"Miranda he obviously likes you just ask him out."

"Well I could say the same about you and Travis!" She said defensively.

I turned crimson and looked away. I had the smallest crush on Travis ever since I was 11, but recently it's started to grow.

"Umm....?" I stated convincingly.

{Skip to the end of dinner}

I kept looking over at Travis. Once I caught him staring at me and we both blushed then looked away.

I left dinner excited to sleep and maybe tonight I wouldn't have any nightmares.

I laid my head on my pillow oblivious to what was Miranda and Conner had planned for me and Travis tomorrow.