Chapter 5

A/N Over 60 views that AWESOME keep reading. I'll be able to update more because I'm really sick and stuck at home.

KATIE'S POV

I reread the riddle, I mean it doesn't even rythme. It was in Conner's hand writing soo I'm not all that surprised.

I looked at a frowning Travis. He put on his signature smirk after he noticed I was staring. I smirked right back.

"Travis, what's happening?

"I don't know, but the so called riddle talks about the climbing wall." He said pitting air quotes around riddle. I looked up at him frowning.

"Come on! The sooner we get there the sooner we get this over with."  He yelled over his shoulder.

I stared at him a little hurt, as he turned around in the direction if the climbing wall. Did he not like spending time with me?

After a dazed second I ran after him. When we got to the climbing wall I noticed a note floating above the death trap. I say death trap because after a second I really looked at the climbing wall. It was on Leo mode.

Let me explain Leo mode. Because of Leo's quote "freaking awesome McShizzle fire powers", he made a harder level for the Climbing Wall. When I say harder I mean almost the entire thing is covered in boiling lava.

I have never been good at the regular climbing wall, let alone the extreme fire wall. I innocently looked up at Travis. His eyes widened after realizing what I wanted him to do.

"No Katie-Kat, I'm not climbing that death trap!"

"Oh yes you are because I can barely do the regular, let alone having the entire thing covered in lava!" I explained using large hand gestures.

He just stared at me as if decided what my fate is going to be for making him do this. After a second his eyes widened and he started smiling. I glared at him look he was going crazy. With Travis Stoll that was probably whats happening.

Before I could ask him why he was smiling, he started sprinting over to the Hermes cabin. He came back with a flame retardant suit.

"Travis, your a genius."

"I thought everyone already new that." He smirked.

"Don't flatter yourself." I said chuckling.

He started to take off his shirt and shorts.

"Eww. Stop!" I said like a 5 year old. Even though I was enjoying the view.

"Don't get your panties in a twist. I'm just putting the suit on!" He said while laughing.

After the suit was on I couldn't help, but notice his muscles. He was taking deep breathes, before he started up the wall. The entire time he was climbing he overdramaticly screamed "Ow".

"4" I looked up just as Travis throw the envelope at my feet, mission my head by less then an inch.

After he got down from the flaming wall, I gave him my death glare. Which I had perfected after many a pranks. He cringed under the glare.

"What did I do this time?!?" He stared wide-eyed.

"YOU ALMOST DROPPED A FLAMMING ENVELOPE ON MY HEAD!" I screamed in his face.

"Hey, almost is the key word there Missy. I didn't drop it on your head. It fell at your feet. On top of that I yelled 4 giving you plenty of time to move out of the way." He exclaimed with an  "I dare you to" look in his eyes.

All my anger slowly drained away, when I realized I could never win against Travis Stoll. After glaring at him a little more, I picked up the envelope. After I reading it, happy it wasn't a riddle, I handed it to Travis.

"Go to the arena"

I started skipped in the direction of the arena. Happy to be one step closer to leaving Travis and going back to gardening.

A/N I just wanted to say thanks for everything. One more thing, because I'm sick I plan on updated a lot more. Hope you enjoy! ;)