Chapter 2; Prince of the Underworld

(Sorry if I got the wrong pics. There's just no Prince sans!!)

In the hole, a skeleton prince was exploring the ruins, when he heard someone groaning

In the hole, a skeleton prince was exploring the ruins, when he heard someone groaning. He followed the groans. Who is that? The curious prince thought. When he arrived, he was shocked to see a human girl.

"Where...am I?" The human girl said. She saw the prince in front of her.

"Um...miss are you okay?" The prince said, lending his hand. "I'm Prince Sans of the Underworld...well, I think that's what my people call me, and you are...?" Having strict etiquette lessons from his dad when he was a child, and add up to those same lessons from his brother now, Sans was polite to the human princess. He isn't usually like this to anyone, when his brother isn't here. He would be lazy, irresponsible, would have trust issues and disrespectful at times.

Emphasis on princess, Sans.

Frisk just stared at the Prince. A moment later, she answered him calmly, "I'm Princess Frisk Dreemurr of the Surface."

A princess.... Sans thought.

Frisk took Sans' hand and stood up. "It's very nice to meet you Prince Sans." Frisk said with a smile. At some point, she smiled. And she doesn't just smile at strangers. But with Toriel teaching her about manners, sure, she smiles at poeple she doesn't know. But it's only like that when her parents are around. But she smiled at him.

Woah, magic.

Somehow, Sans blushed, but he didn't knew why. Sure, she's pretty and cute and polite, but why did he react like this? Worried she might see his reaction, He hid his face under his cape. "I need to go back to the surface. My parents must be worried about me. Do you know how can I get out of here?" Frisk asked. Wanting to stop feeling this, Sans started walking. He was eager to get her out of here, at the same time he was eager for her to stay.

"Follow me. Me and my brother has an enormous library. But I don't actually read. Maybe there's a book that says how." Sans said, not looking back. Frisk followed Sans through the ruins.

"I'm guessin' your parents are... Toriel and Asgore?" Sans asked. Frisk nodded. "I'm just wonderin'...what's a beautiful Princess like you doin' on her own?" Sans asked, winking at Frisk. And did I mention one of his bad sides or attitudes is that he's a bit of a flirt? Yeah, he likes tugging on girl's hearts. But it seems like this girl is different.

Frisk's heart was beating so fast, she turned bright red. She had this feeling she can't understand, oh wait,

She just really wanted to punch this guy right now.

"Hey, Princess. Are you okay?" Sans put his palm on Frisk's head. Frisk blushed harder. She wished he would stop playing with her feelings and just help her get out. But a part of her wanted to stay.

Okay, so at first she wanted to punch the guy, now she wants to stay? Well, girls are complicated. They're like storms.

"Your burnin'. I can't let you pass Snowdin like this...here..." Sans took off his cape and put it on Frisk, he grabbed Frisk's hand and walked faster. "Let's walk faster so you can't catch a fever. Sorry I didn't brought a carriage with me, I wasn't actually expectin' anyone from a royal family." Sans said. Frisk appreciates Sans' concern for her. But why am I blushing? She thought. What she didn't know it was love at first sight.

Again, girls are complicated.

Sans knew how to teleport, but he wanted to hold Frisk's soft and warm hand a bit more longer. God, I'm being selfish... Feeling the heat tense up in his body, he was not realizing he was already falling in love.

And he doesn't like falling in love.

Huhu~ poor skeleton. (This ain't Muffet)