A family reunion?

~Papyrus POV~

"HUM-FRISK I WILL NOW LEAVE YOU. CALL ME OR THE SERVANTS IF YOU NEED ANYTHING" I SAID. "Alright. See you soon Papyrus" SHE SAID AND STARTED FINDING BOOKS. DOES SHE LIKES BOOKS? I DON'T READ. WELL, I USED TO WHEN FATHER WAS HERE. I DO REALLY MISS HIM. I WONDER IF SANS DOES TOO. ANYWAY, WHEN I CAME BACK TO THE LIBRARY, SHE WAS GONE! OF COURSE IT MADE ME PANIC! SO I TRIED TO FIND SANS AND ASK HIM WHERE HE IS. "TEMMIE WHERES SANS?!" I ASKED...KIND OF RUDELY. "tEM...incharGE nOW" WAS ALL TEMMIE COULD ANSWER. WHERE DID THAT SKELETON RUN OFF TO AGAIN?! THAT MADE ME PANIC EVEN MORE!!! THE GREAT PAPYRUS CAN'T PANIC! IT WILL MAKE ME MORE STRESS THAN I'M ALREADY AM! I THOUGHT ABOUT A GREAT IDEA. THINK LIKE SANS. "HMM...WHERE WOULD SANS GO?" I SAID TO MYSELF. THE WATERFALL. I CALLED MY COACHMAN AND STARTED RIDING THE CARRIAGE TO THE WATERFALLS.

~Frisk POV~

I just stayed there, thinking about...
Mom...

Dad

Dad...

And Asriel

And Asriel...

Oh how I missed them

Oh how I missed them. "WhY tHe LoNg FaCe?" A voice asked. I turned but saw nothing. My head is playing tricks on me. Then, I felt someone was behind me. I turned once more. "Hello? Is anyone there?" I asked but no response. I slowly stood up, searching the person who said that. I gave up and started walking fast from the direction I came from. "DoN't RuN aWaY" the voice said. I turned and saw a figure at least 5 feet away from me. "Who are you?" I asked, walking closer to the figure. "I'm Frisk. And you are...?" I said and stopped walking. I squinted my eyes and saw a skeleton wearing a black coat and a white sweater with a scarf around his neck. He has a scar on each eye socket. "ArE yOu A hUmAn?" He asked. I frowned. "I'm not telling the answer to your question if you don't tell me the answer to my question first. It's only fair if you answer mine first since I'm the first one to ask" I said, kind of offensively. He looked annoyed at first then he sighed. "GaStEr...Is My NaMe..." He said. "Well, Gaster, my answer to your question is yes, I'm a human" I said and smiled at him. He smiled. He stood up straighter. He was at least the same height as me, now, he's 8 inches taller than me. Then, hands with holes on its palms appeared everywhere.

 Then, hands with holes on its palms appeared everywhere

"My DeAr GiRl, I aM nOt SoRrY dO tHiS tO yOu. BuT i MuSt TaKe YoUr SoUl" He said. Did he just said he's not sorry to take my soul? I didn't know what I had to do. I just stood there, praying a miracle would happen. Just as he was about to attack me, a skeleton blocked his attack. "Princess, next time, run back to me when you had the chance" Sans said. "I'm s-sorry..." I said.

-Third person POV~

"Run" Sans said. Frisk nodded and started running the opposite direction. "Go back from where you came from," Sans said, his left eye blazing cyan blue. "My SoN, dOn'T yOu ReCoGnIzE mE?" Gaster said, walking closer to his son. "You're no dad of mine" Sans responded coldly. Gaster frowned, then smile. He snapped his fingers.
(Guys I'm so sorry to put a video instead. I'm so lazy!! Don't blame me, blame Sans. He's awesome and I kinda copy what he do. Enjoy the video!!)

~Papyrus POV~

WHEN I ARRIVED I SAW FRISK LOOKING VERY TIRED. "FRISK! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?! WHERES MY BROTHER?!" I PANICKED. "He's...fighting...Gaster" SHE SAID. GASTER... THAT NAME, THAT VERY FAMILIAR NAME.OUR FATHER. WHY IS SANS FIGHTING OUR FATHER?! "FRISK LEAD ME TO THIS BATTLE," I COMMANDED. FRISK NODDED AND STARTED RUNNING AS I FOLLOWED HER. "S-sir!" ONE OF MY COACHMEN SAID. "NOT TO WORRY COACHMAN! THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT AND PERSONAL FOR YOU TO BE CONCERNED. I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS WILL BE BACK WITH MY BROTHER AND THE PRINCESS IN NO TIME!" I SAID AND WAVED. "NYEH HEH HEH!!"