10k A/N

*clears throat*

As some of you know I'm a sappy idiot who loves reading and writing books in wattpad as I was fascinated how people can make their imagination live by writing books, and tried that (it's really fun just to be honest). And some of you also knows that this is my first book I made in my whole life. After 8 months today, I have this book reach 10k views and 300+votes, I'm really proud of that. I could have never done it without all of you.

As you can see, this is an unfinished AU I made. So if you want to continue Enchantedtale, make sure to ask my permission and credit me for this. But don't forget to credit yourselves cause I'm not the only one who made this, also all of you.

To my internet friends; MizukiFukazawa, NotGood_NotBad, Aim_SS and others. I can't believe you guys. You really make me laugh and throw up at the same time when I see your messages. And Aim, you're still pickled on XD. Remember you guys are cool and awesome and I hope to know you guys more. I hope I would meet you all someday!

"You write amazing books and I love your stories. Keep up the good work!"

To my friends; CandyGamer485, beannie_undertale, Hanacinth07 or Hanacinth07, RaeTheSkeleton, nekkixpiexpotathoe, xGalaxyDreamerx, Crazycruise  and to everyone else (even to the people who I kinda hate). You've been really supportive and funny even though you may not see it but you guys kept me going. I love you! All of you, my friends! (Platonically at least)

"Do what you love, Lexi. Cause we want you to be happy and we love you with all our heart! Remember that we won't change for you, and we know you won't change for us. Keep up the good work!"

To my mom and dad; crizhelle (lel my dad doesn't have wattpad). You guy are the best parents for making me continue this book and annoying me with it. I love you guys so much!

"We love you and just continue what makes you happy. Remember we'll be here for you to support you, Alexa (NUUUUU MY REAL NAME). Don't forget everyone who loves you will"

To my 'Little sisters': Alieyza and Callia. You might not be real sisters to me, but who cares? You guys are the best and kept telling *cough* forcing *cough* me to continue it for you guys since you guys love Undertale and Frans as much as I do. (I really don't want you to stop lel) But I really wish youll stop annoying and screaming "MAKE MORE FRANS BOOK PLEEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSEE".

"Oi, Lexi. Even though you make annoying puns we still love you and I hope you don't leave us in the fandom and in real life. This is your fault who made us watch Undertale and Frans. But just remember and better not forget we love you and probably stalk you if you leave us cause you know we still love you! Mwah!"

To my grandparents. You guys are happy-go-lucky and I love that about you. You work hard even though you are a little too weak. But you kept going, that kept me going. Take care of your health! I love you all so much!

"We love you, Alex (NUUUU MY NAME AGAIN). You are very good and keep it up. Stay pretty and smart. We love you!"

To my cousin and uncle; Allan Reyes and Adevic Manjares. Kuya Adevic, You don't know I made this book but I'm not really sure if you do. But even if you guys don't know, you awesome peeps are like my big bros. You keep me smiling. And remember this Kuya Adevic, I'm not giving up! I will pass your level in Pokemon Go someday! (Even though I'm not really into it anymore). And I'll continue to love and watch Korean shows with you, Tito Allan.

"Be good and take care of your health, iPad queen. And don't just laze your ass off, reading, writing, drawing, animating and play games. You have some work that's need to be done, most specially in school. But we can't say we're not proud of you. Continue what you love and do best! (Other than playing games)"

To my aunt; Tess Martillano Manjares. You're my idol and I hope you won't change. I love you. And I can't say I'm not proud and happy to have one of the most influential filipina as an aunt. I love you!

"Be good and study hard! But don't overwork yourself. I also love you and I hope you continue this amazing work of yours"

And finally...

For my followers and readers who kept me going with your lovely and funny comments! You guys just lighten up my day! Thank you for the followers, votes and reads! Remember that you're awesome and amazing and I love you! All of you! Don't let those judgy people get into your head and just let your imagination flow as you write and read!

I'll just say this...

[YUSSSS I HAVE VERY GOOD DRAWING SKILLS (sarcasm)]

This is all and I'm sorry if I wasted your time by reading this. But I just need to thank all of you guys! All of you are awesome and that will never change. And don't worry, I'll do the face reveal on the right time and day! (Still, don't get your hopes up)

So long, my dear awesome readers!