Siblings

~Asriel POV~

It's been a few days, Mom won't stop worrying about Frisk. She stopped making cinnamon-butterscotch pies, Frisk loves her pies. She also won't stop staring at the window and sometimes, I even see her eyes with tears. Dad tried to talk to her but she only kept ignoring him. Dad would always sigh and leave her alone in her room when she did. Frisk's disappearance really changed Mom. I should get Frisk back, and I'll regret it soon enough. I got my cloak and wrote a note for my parents.

Dear Mom and Dad,

I'm gonna get Frisk back and nothing can stop me. Don't worry, I'll be back in a blink of an eye...I promise. I love you guys both.

                       Love,
                         Asriel P.S. Please don't kill us when we get back

I put the note on my bed and silently went outside the castle. "Here I go" I mumbled to myself. I took a deep breath and ran to the woods to the mountain. When I arrived I saw a cave full of fireflies. I gazed around the cave, no wonder Frisk likes going to forests. Then, I saw a hole on the ground. "Frisk?" I said, kneeling close to the hole. But no response. "Frisk!?" I said, louder. But still no response. I stood up, then suddenly, I Tripped on a vine and fell in the hole. I knew this was a bad idea!

I woke up, lying on a bed of golden flowers. I sat up and rubbed my head. I stood up and started exploring. Then, I saw a small village. If there's a village, it means Frisk is still alive! Thank God! I continued walking through the silent village. It seems everyone's asleep. Then I stopped to see an enormous castle. Maybe Frisk is here, she sleeps late. I knocked on the door. A moment later, I heard a voice. "GAH! WHERE ARE MY SERVANTS? WELL, NEVER MIND, I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS WILL OPEN IT MYSELF" the door opened, revealing a tall skeleton wearing a red robe. He noticed my crown that which I completely forgot to take it off and gasped. "A PRINCE!" He said. "Uh...hi nice to meet you...? Do you know Princess Frisk?" I said. He gasped louder. I guess that's a yes. "THIS IS WONDERFUL NEWS! PLEASE, COME IN. YOU MUST BE VERY TIRED" he said. "You have no idea" I responded. "I AM PRINCE PAPYRUS, PRINCE OF THE UNDERWORLD AND BROTHER OF THE ELDEST (AND LAZY) SON OF KING GASTER, PRINCE SANS" He said. "Oh, your the- excuse me, I'm Prince Asriel, the son of King Asgore and Queen Toriel, also the brother of their eldest daughter, Princess Frisk." I said. I heard my Dad said this was the the neighboring kingdom of our kingdom. And Frisk is supposed to marry Prince Sans. When we arrived at the 3rd floor, Papyrus opened a blue door and I saw a short skeleton sitting beside sleeping Frisk. I'm pretty sure I saw hearts in the skeleton's eyes. "SANS, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE IN FRISK'S ROOM?!" Papyrus whisper-shouted. "Sorry bro. She was roaming around the castle and I made her sleep" the skeleton answered who assumed it's Sans. Sans saw me, "who's the new guy?" He asked. "I'm Asriel, Frisk's brother" I said. His eyes widen. I saw Frisk waking up and saw me. As soon as she did, she jumped off her bed and tackle me with a hug as I also hug her. "Asriel! I missed you so much! What are you doing here?!" She asked. "I'm here to find you of course!" I responded. Frisk saw me about to cry tears of joy. "Asriel, don't you dare cry. Why are you crying?" Frisk said when I started crying while I smile. "Because you made me cry!" I said. I can't believe I just said that. I noticed through my watery eyes, the two skeletons nodded and went outside the room. "Are you tired?" Frisk asked and let's me go. I nodded. "I just found out there's another bed below this one. You can sleep here if you want." She said, pointing her bed. "But-" I protested but she cut me off. "No worries, I have so much to talk about with you tomorrow." She said. Frisk slid the bed out under her bed. She lied down and yawn. "Night, Asriel" she said and started sleeping. "Good night" I added. I sleepily walked to the bed and lied down. I closed my eyes and started sleeping.