Chapter 3; Sans' brother

(I suggest you Play the video at the part where they met Paps )

When they arrived, Frisk saw a gigantic castle. "Wow...I think that's even bigger than our castle..." Frisk said, amazed. The colors of the castle were different shades of red, white, grey/gray and blue, but mostly red. Each tower had a flag on top, sometimes red, sometimes blue. But one certain tower had a black flag.

"Only me and my brother lives here though..." Sans says quietly, suddenly remembering his hard past. As they walked towards the castle, two guards opened the doors. Inside looked like the whole place was waxed and glossy, making the human think twice about stepping on the floors. As they went in, this girl thought she would slip since she's clumsy.

"SAAAAAAAAAANSSSS!!!!!" A loud voice boomed. "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!?! I'VE BEEN LOOKING ALL OVER FOR YOU!!"

Sans got startled from his brother's unimaginably loud voice, but he was glad it distracted him from thinking about the past again. "Oh hey Paps, sorry I escaped again. Can we talk later? I'm with a princess." Sans said. Papyrus, Sans' brother, saw Frisk. Instantly, the tall skeleton's eyes widened in awe. It's his first time to see a human and a princess.

It's a human-princess combo for him.

"A HUMAN PRINCESS! COME, COME, WE ARE REALLY GLAD YOU YOU CAME!!" Papyrus kneeled down and kissed Frisk 's hand. "UMM...SANS WHO IS SHE?" Papyrus whispered to Sans, though he's still heard. It made Frisk giggle. "AND WHY DID'NT YOU TOLD ME WE HAVE COMPANY?!"

Sans rolled his eyes. "I wasn't expecting anyone either bro." Sans said, not realizing he's still holding Frisk's hand.

"Um... Sans your still holding my hand." Frisk said, blushing. Sans saw his own hand holding her's. He blushed a shade of blue and lets go, he tried to cover his face by turning away.

"SHALL WE?" Papyrus said, extending his elbow in a gentlemanly manner. He gave Sans a smile that said 'you like her' , making him blush harder.

Oh come on, he know his brother too well.

Frisk hooks her arm in his elbow. "SANS YOU HAVE TO FIX TEMMIE'S SHOP, REMEMBER?" Papyrus reminded Sans.

"Oh, right." Sans grumped. He wanted to be with the two in the tour. In fact, he wanted to be the one who would give Frisk a tour. Since their castle is enormous, that would mean he would have the time with Frisk alone.

Well, Papyrus is lucky.

Disappointed, he turned to the door and slowly opened it. He wanted to reassure her, so he turned back to Frisk. "If you need anything from me, princess, I'm just one call away." (lol one call away) Sans finally went out and closed the door.

"WHERE DO YOU WANT TO GO FIRST? THE WEST WING OR THE LIBRARY?" Papyrus asked.

Well, that was specific.

Frisk answered calmly, "I'd love to go to the library please." Papyrus nodded and escorted Frisk to the library. As they walked through the halls, she saw paintings and statues of Papyrus and Sans (it was mostly Papyrus though). She noticed a painting on the corner. It looked like it was very old.

"MY APOLOGIES, I FORGOT TO INTRODUCE MYSELF. IM PAPYRUS, SANS' YOUNGER BROTHER." Papyrus said. "Oh, okay, Papyrus, I'm Princess Frisk but you can just call me Frisk." Frisk said. "And 'younger brother'? It looks like you're the older one." Frisk giggled.

"OH, YES. I'M THE MATURE ONE IN THIS HOUSEHOLD...ER, CASTLE-HOLD....? IS THAT A WORD???" Papyrus says.

Mature one, eh? Frisk laughed at herself.

"BUT SANS WOULD STILL BE THE ONE NEXT TO THE THRONE, ONCE HE FOUND HIS QUEEN." Papyrus confidently says, puffing his chest out. It seems like he is proud to have a brother like Sans.

Oh, brother.

The thought of Sans finding his queen made Frisk's emotions all scramble up, making her head ache. Wanting to take out of that thought out, she asked. "If you don't mind me asking, who's that?" Frisk said, pointing the painting at the corner.

Frisk noticed Papyrus' face darkened. "THAT'S...OUR FATHER" Papyrus said. "HE... DISAPPEARED WHEN ME AND SANS WERE YOUNG." Papyrus said.

Crap.

When they arrived, Papyrus left Frisk in the library without another word. Frisk sighed as she face palmed. She didn't mean to bring that up, if she knew.

"Okay, Frisk. Apologize later. I have to start looking..." Frisk stared at the mountains of books. She started looking for her destined topic as she sighed.

"This may take a while."