The night full of love

The night of the ball came, Asriel is assigned to keep Frisk busy while Sans and Papyrus prepares the ball. "Asriel, I know we're going to hang out in the village but why do I have to wear this?" Frisk asked. She's wearing a pink dress with pink ballet shoes. "Uh...because...we might bump into...a dance...?" Asriel said. He was wearing a tuxedo with a green bow tie. "Um...ok...? By the way, you look handsome. You look like dad when he was younger" Frisk said. "Hey, want to jump out of the window?" Asriel said, opening the window. He turned to Frisk with a sneaky smile on his face. Frisk smiled. "Just like old times, eh?" Frisk said. "Yup" Asriel responded. Frisk jumped out of the window, and Asriel from behind. They landed safely on the tall grass. "You know what's weird? The grass here is like a bed" Frisk said. Asriel nodded. He stood up and helped his sister stand up. "Shall we?" Asriel said. Frisk giggled. "We shall" Frisk said. "Race you to the village" Asriel said and started running. "Hey! No fair!" Frisk said, chasing Asriel.

"Oh god..." Sans said. He's wearing a tuxedo with a blue bow tie. "Tell me why I'm wearing this again" Papyrus rolled his eyes. "FOR THE LAST TIME BROTHER, WE HAVE A SURPRISE BALL FOR FRISK" Papyrus said...again. "Oh, right. Can I at least wear my jacket" Sans said. "FINE. JUST AS LONG AS YOU LOOK NICE FOR THE BALL. I WANT THIS PERFECT FOR FRISK" Papyrus said. He knew Sans also wants this ball to be perfect for Frisk, even though he doesn't shows it. "HMM...IT SURPRISINGLY FITS YOU BROTHER,"

IT SURPRISINGLY FITS YOU BROTHER,"

Papyrus said. "BUT PLEASE, CHANGE INTO YOUR PANTS AND SHOES?" "Alright" Sans added.

"I win!" Frisk shouted. Asriel stopped running and panted. "How...did...you get...here...so fast...?" Asriel panted. Frisk sat down on a bench she saw and gestured Asriel to sit down next to her. Asriel sat down beside Frisk, both of them panting. Asriel saw the sun is about to set. It's almost time. He thought. "Uh...Frisk?" Asriel said. "Yep?" Frisk responded. "You like making songs right? Have you thought a song already?" Asriel asked. Frisk nodded. Asriel stood up. "Cmon lets go back to the castle. There's something waiting for you there" Asriel said. Frisk stood up and walked with her brother. When they arrived, Frisk opened the the castle doors and both of them were amazed with how the castle was decorated. They went inside, greeting all the people they passed through. "HELLO FRISK!" Frisk heard Papyrus said. She looked up and saw Sans and Papyrus standing on the balcony. They went upstairs with them. "What's this for?" Frisk asked. "OH NOTHING, YOU DID CHANGED SANS' LIFE" Papyrus said, nudging Sans. Sans blushed. "LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, PRINCESS FRISK OF THE SURFACE WILL BE OUR FUTURE QUEEN AND PRINCE SANS AS OUR FUTURE KING!" Papyrus said. "W-what?" Frisk flustered, she blushed intensely. Everyone cheered. Sans blushed hard and did a face palm. "AND SHE'LL BE SINGING A SPECIAL SONG FOR US TONIGHT!" The crowd cheered louder. Asriel gave Frisk a mic and smiled at her. "You can do it sis" he whispered. Frisk took a deep breath, closed her eyes and started singing. Don't play the song yet 😏

~Sans POV~

We waited for Frisk and her brother on the balcony-terrace thingy. I can't believe I'm actually excited about this. We waited, and waited, and waited....until the doors open. For Paps, he saw just Frisk. But, what I saw is a perfect girl of my dreams. I just stared at her. "HELLO FRISK!" Paps said, waving at her. They went upstairs to us. "What's this for?" Frisk asked with her adorable tone. Papyrus smiled widely at me. "OH NOTHING, YOU DID CHANGED SANS' LIFE" He said, nudging me. I felt my face heat up, oh god why is this happenin' to me? "LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, PRINCESS FRISK OF THE SURFACE WILL BE OUR FUTURE QUEEN AND PRINCE SANS AS OUR FUTURE KING!" He shouted. Did he really just said that? "W-what?" Frisk flustered. I blushed intensely. I face palmed. Her brother gave Frisk the mic. He gave her a thumbs up. Frisk took a deep breath, closed her eyes and started singing. You can play the song now

'If we are able to be born again'
Weird, I think I hear music while she sings.
'It will be a sign, so let us wind up and it's fine.'
'     'A long thread is bound between pinkies we own'
She sang it with so much passion.
'Having it stay where it should, let's tighten it good'
She has the most beautiful voice that I have heard in my whole life.
'Summer festivals and Candy apples and...'
'That one time, the rainbow just embrace the gray sky'
It makes her more attractive than usual.
'All my feelings broke in two'
'And one day, you will notice they erase you'
'When it grew out of your sight, the light was already caught in the night'
I don't even know if she's real. She's just too perfect to be true.
'Listen, since the thread is still bound on to me'
'You will see, it won't fall apart so easily'
'We will meet sometime again, this is what promises are about no doubt...'
You can stop the song if you want. She stopped singing. She opened her eyes. A moment later, everyone cheered so loud, I think I'm already deaf. She turned to me with a warm smile on her face that made me melt inside. The real music started. We saw couples dancing. MTT and Paps also danced. Fine, I'm letting them be together happy just for one night. Frisk's brother just ate chocolate, wow he really loves chocolates. Then I saw Frisk, staring at everyone dancing. I took a deep breath and walked close to her. "May I have this dance?" I said, lending my hand to her. She turned, a little startled. She smiled and held my hand. We walked downstairs and started dancing. We did the waltz, which I totally don't know how to dance, so I kinda stumbled. But she didn't mind. "Here, look at my feet." She said. I nodded and stared down at her feet. I tried to copy every step. "Hey your getting good at this" Frisk  said. She twirled and I caught her. (Dunno how to describe this twirl thing so just look at the picture)

(Oh my gawd I don't even know why I put this here) ~Third person POV~

~Third person POV~

Frisk stood up. Both of them blushed hard. They just noticed the crowd was astonished by their performance. Even though it's just the waltz, they're still proud of their Prince. "What a stunning performance darlings~" Mettaton said. "I AGREE. SANS DOES NOT DANCE, UNTIL TONIGHT" Papyrus added. "Heh. Thanks Paps" Sans said. "Uh...hey Princess, mind going to the garden with me?" Sans asked. Everyone started dancing again. Frisk smiled. "Of course" she answered. They went outside to see the garden. It has many different kinds of flowers. "It's beautiful here..." Frisk said. "Your also beautiful" Sans said, gazing at Frisk. "Frisk?" "Yes?" Frisk said. "I...when...I first met you, I thought I'm just seein' things," Sans said. Frisk tilted her head. "Cause...I just saw the most beautiful-no, perfect person I have ever seen. Whenever I see you, my soul will glow. When I touch you, it's like the best thing that has ever happened to me. When you smile, I melt inside. Cause you see..." Sans said. He was about to say something, Frisk put her index finger on his teeth. "I love you too" Frisk continued. Sans put her hand down and kissed Frisk. Frisk blushed hard and soon, she kissed him back.

They didn't understand their first kiss, this second one has so much passion and love, you can just squeal in delight. These two are truly in love, like the song says, 'I can't help falling in love with you'. You can never deny this couple.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yo, this is my first long chapter. Wow my head is aching so much right now. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter! I'll be making Frans one-shots soon enough...I hope. Please vote and follow btw.

You guys are awesome and that will never change! Bye Reader! And thanks for the guys who are following me right now!