Not meant to be...

~Sans POV~

"SANS IF YOU DIE I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU" A voice said. I saw a very bright light. I walked towards it slowly. I stopped. What am I doing? What happened? I didn't remember anything. "Sans...please...wake up..." That...voice. I followed where it came from. "Sans...we can't lose you," the voice said. "I...can't lose you" I started running, determined to see her again. I can't leave my brother, my kingdom and... Frisk. When I woke up, I saw two blurry figures in front of me. "W-where...am I?" I said. The two figures rejoiced and embraced me. When my sight is now clear, it was actually Paps and Frisk who hugged me. Papyrus let me go and went towards a short yellow dinosaur wearing a lab coat and glasses. It was Dr. Alphys, the royal scientist. Frisk let go of me and gave me a peck on the cheek. I felt my face heat up. She smiled her usual sweet and dazzling smile. She cupped her hands to my cheekbones as tears began forming in her eyes. "Why are you crying princess?" I asked. "Don't scare me like that" she said in that adorable tone. I just smiled and touched her forehead with mine.

~Toriel POV~

"Asgore, we must go down there!" I begged my husband. "Tori, I'm doing everything possible to save her, we can't go down there! It's too deep and it's impossible to go back here if you do so" he argued. "Aren't you worried our daughter is down there without anything for survival?!" I said "Of course I am I just can't risk any other of my family be in danger than someone already is!!" Asgore said desperately. I stopped and saw the fear in his eyes. "M-mom, Dad, are you guys...fighting?" A voice said. I looked down and saw our son, Asriel. I took a deep breath, "of course not, dear. Now go back to bed" I said. He nodded. Now that I've thought about it, it was our first time arguing like this. "Your highness, there is no sign of your daughter" Undyne, the captain of the royal guards, told Asgore. Asgore sighed and walked away. I went in Frisk's room and started praying. "Please don't ever leave our daughter alone" I said, crying.

~Third person POV~

"H-he's fine he just needs t-to r-rest" Alphys said. Papyrus nodded and saw Sans' face snuggling Frisk's brown hair. He screamed in the inside and jumped.at the corner of Sans' eye, he saw Papyrus 'fangirling'. He parted with Frisk and went to his brother. "Bro you okay? You looked like you saw a human...which is, you really did" Sans said. Papyrus smirked. "BROTHER I AM PROUD OF YOU" Papyrus said
"What? Why?"
"YOU HAVE FINALLY FOUND THE RIGHT PRINCESS"
"She's not the right princess, Paps" Sans said and gazed at Frisk, who is chatting with Alphys. Papyrus got confused. "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT BROTHER? EVER SINCE SHE FELL DOWN HERE, YOU SEEMED REALLY ENERGETIC AND NOT MUCH OF A LAZYBONES" Papyrus said, patting Sans' back. They sat down on their thrones, chatting. Sans sighed. "Well...that is true.... But, she can't stay here, she needs to be with her family," Sans said sadly.
"BUT SANS-"
"If she's happy and safe with her family, I'm happy and safe here with ya' bro" Sans cut in. Papyrus smiled wide and hugged Sans tightly. "LET'S GO HELP FRISK GO BACK TO THE SURFACE" Papyrus said, letting Sans go. "I'm with ya' bro" Sans added.