Collide: Chapter 1

So this is my first time uploading a story to Wattpad so bear with me! I have a lot of stories on YouTube and it took me ages to figure that site out. I often refer to myself as technically challenged. My collaborative story "Ask Me To Stay: A Nickole Love Story" is being posted chapter by chapter on WolfGirlDream's Wattpad so check it out. I may start posting my older stories from YouTube on here, but right now I thought I would post one I am currently working on. The girls in the story are exaggerated versions on me and my best friends. And if they knew they were in a Jonas Brothers fanfiction they would so hurt me. Enjoy!

BEKS POV

"Oh my God!" Faye screamed like a fan girl as she plopped on my bed. "I cannot believe that you are living in LA now! Eeeeeppppp!" I covered my ears as she continued to squeal. "We should go out and hunt for celebrities. We can get one of those star maps or something. Do you think Zac Efron is somewhere near here?"

"You are way too obsessed with the entire high school musical franchise," Reda said as she continued to unpack items from her suitcase. "I think we should go to a club." I groaned before going inside my new walk in closet. I was really regretting inviting either one of them to come and stay with me here. Calmly, I tidied up the purses that sat in orderly rows on my shelves. I had just moved onto the shoes when both of my friends walked in to harass me.

"She's cleaning again," Faye said morosely. "That can only mean one thing."

"Are you upset with us, Beks?" Reda asked. "Because if you are I could really go for some cookies. And I would love it if you unpacked my bag for me." I glared at both of them.

"Making fun of my OCD moments is not nice," I snapped back. [AN: Whenever I get upset I clean and bake to an insane degree. By insane, I mean someone get her a shrink insane.] "I thought we could just have a nice night in. You guys just got here."

"I thought the whole point of us being here was to keep you from becoming a hermit in this place," Faye said. "You're never willing to get out on your own." [AN: I am a total homebody.]

"Fine," I sighed in frustration. "But can we just take things slowly?" Faye and Reda nodded happily. "Oh and no star stalking."

"Awwww!" Faye whined. "You never let me have any fun."

"I just got this job writing an entertainment column for the local magazine. My first column is not going to be 'My New Restraining Order.'" Faye sighed but finally gave in. I had through sheer luck landed a job as a columnist for the largest entertainment magazine in LA. The magazine moved me out here and even got me a place on the beach to live. I just hoped and prayed that I would live up to their expectations.

"What is your first column going to be about anyways?" Reda asked.

"They're having me interview a group and then write my article about that," I replied.

"Oooo! Are you interviewing the cast of high school musical?" Faye asked bouncing around the room.

"No, now drop it," I snapped. [AN: My friend Faye really adores HSM. She might have planned her vacation to visit me so she could go with me to the premiere of HSM3. I think we were the oldest people in the theater.] "I'm interviewing the Jonas brothers."

"Really?" Reda asked. "When do you have to do that?"

"On the 5th."

"Today is the 5th."

"No, I picked you up from the airport today. Today is the—shit! Today is the 5th! I need to get going."

"Yay! We get to come with you on your first official interview!" I frowned as my friends grabbed their purses and checked their hair.

"Excuse me?"

"We just got here. You don't expect us to sit around waiting for you to finish your interview. You're taking us with you," Reda said with her hands on her hips.

"Fine," I sighed. "I don't have time to argue with you. Stay in the background and don't interrupt my interview." They both did a little happy dance together as I grabbed my things. Just the way to start my new job. By bringing my two squealing friends along.

[AN: In case you didn't figure it out Beks is the character based off of me. It's an exaggerated version of myself. I really wish I could live with my two friends in LA. They are so fun!]