ii

"DID YOU FINALLY CONFESS YOU FUCKER I WASN'T THERE TO SEE OH MY GOD HOSEOK YOU FUCKER!" a loud voice sounded behind hyungwon and hoseok who had each other trapped in a tight embrace.

jooheon came gallivanting up the hill changkyun panting behind him rolling his eyes.

to hyungwon's disappointment, hoseok pulled away from the hug to face the two boys who had just arrived.

"well did you?" jooheon said excitedly looking between the hoseok and hyungwon trying to trace something on their faces.

hyungwon looked over at hoseok who was trying to signal something to joonheon with his eyes and his face seemed to be as red as a tomato.

"what is going on, i'm literally so confused." hyungwon stared at the other three teens who all seemed to be having a strange telepathic conversation.

jooheon turned to him with the biggest and goofiest grin ever as he began to speak, "well you see, your friend hoseok wants to fu-" joonheon was suddenly cut off by changkyun's lips as he stepped in between the two to shut his rambunctious boyfriend up. joonheon hummed and smiled into the kiss.

"ew pda c'mon you guys," hoseok groaned making a funny face at hyungwon.

changkyun pulled out the kiss first looking over at hoseok with his eyebrows raised, "as if you would have liked to have heard what joonheon was going to say."

"will someone please just tell me what's happening oh my god!" hyungwon stared at his friends like a mother waiting to hear an excuse from her child who had came home at three in the morning.

"jooheon is just a little bit crazy today as you can tell, i can't let him soil your cute little brain with his foul words hyungwon," changkyun grinned looking up at his tall friend as if that was it.

hoseok grinned widely and turned to hyungwon squeezing his cheeks, "aww our little baby hyungwon is not allowed to hear bad words."

hyungwon's cheeks burned up from embarrassment, "hey i'm taller than you, be quiet."

"that doesn't make you older than me me hyungwon plus your not that much taller." hoseok stuck out his tongue.

"you guys should date."

both guys turned and looked at a joonheon who was on the verge of falling over because he was trying to contain his giggles.

"joonheon honey, you can't force other people to want each other like you forced me to want you." changkyun smirked patting joonheon on the shoulder.

"pretty sure you weren't saying that last night," joonheon paused shortly, "honey."

changkyun's face turned so redder than humanly possible.

joonheon grinned at hyungwon and hoseok, "and that my friends, is how you make someone your bitch."

changkyun's jaw dropped, "excuse me?"

joonheon's eyes widened with an expression that read something along the lines of 'oh fuck i took this to far shit please reverse this.'

"LEE JOONHEON YOU WILL TREAT ME WITH GOD DAMN RESPECT I AM NOT YOUR FUCKING "BITCH" YOU INCONSIDERATE DICK, YOU SHOULD FEEL SO LUCKY TO FUCKING HAVE ME, I AM HANDSOME AND INCREDIBLE AND I PUT UP WITH YOU ALL DAY SO SHOW ME SOME FUCKING DECENCY!" changkyun shouted in joonheon's face looking more pissed off than that time that joonheon left the train station without him.

the shortest boy began to storm off but joonheon ran after him and grabbed his boyfriend. once he had a grip on both arms and an angry changkyun facing him he began to talk a mile a minute, "changkyun i didn't mean that, i promise, i was joking, i'm so sorry for making fun of you, i just thought i was being funny, i never ever would treat you with disrespect kyun, you are my everything, you are so beautiful and graceful and stunning and god i would never take you for granted, i fucking love you and your sweet face and everything about you, and it amazes me that someone as incredible as you is in love with me, being with you is everything i've ever needed and everything i've ever wanted, please forgive me kyun, i love you."