vii

hyungwon's eyes cracked open slowly like every other morning. he blushed nuzzling his head into hoseok's chest remembering the confession he had made the night before.

hoseok was nudged awake, he looked down and laughed at hyungwon.

"morning." he whispered.

"good morning." hyungwon whispered even quieter.

"why are you hiding?"

"it's embarrassing."

"what is?"

"now...now you know that i-i,"

"what? that i love you?" hoseok grinned.

"yes."

"hyungwon, i love you."

"i-i love you too."

"then why are you embarrassed?" hoseok smiled sliding his hand underneath hyungwon's chin raising his head to look him in the eyes.

hyungwon blushed even harder.

"you're too cute." the older boy laughed.

hoseok stared at the pretty boy in front of him and smirked looking at the bruises littered on his neck.

"why are you looking at me like that?" hyungwon said trying to put attitude in his flustered voice.

hoseok looked at him cutely then softy ran his fingers over the forgotten love bites.

"oh my god."

hyungwon jumped up and ran to the bathroom looking at the deep purple reddish marks on his neck. blushing, he  then looked at the spots on his chest.

he sighed looking at one specific love bite right above the band of his boxers in the dip of his waist.

flashback

"people are going to notice this," hyungwon said softly trying not to moan out the words.

hoseok was hovering over top of him on his bed working on another countless hickey on hyungwon's chest.

"let them," hoseok growled, "you're mine." (a/n kiNkY)

hyungwon couldn't help but moan as hoseok lightly tugged on his skin, he was so sensitive.

"you don't have to hold it back, you sound beautiful." hoseok smiled hovering over hyungwon's face.

hyungwon blushed a deep pink looking into hoseok's eyes.

the older boy smiled and pecked hyungwon on the lips and then continued down again. except this time he ran his hands over hyungwon touching him everywhere.

hoseok, now daring his limits kissed the dip in hyungwon's hip.

hyungwon gasped but didn't protest.

the blond smiled as he licked the inch of skin above hyungwon's underwear.

"hoseok." hyungwon moaned pushing his head back into the pillow.

hoseok only smiled proceeding to make a deep purple mark on hyungwon.

he slowly pulled his arm back placing it on hyungwon thigh creeping it up gently.

when his thumb had dipped underneath the younger boy's boxer's he felt a hand on top of his own.

"hoseok, i-i..i'm not there yet...i'm s-sorry it's just-"