*Chaper One*

************

Hello. Im Zendaya Coleman. You see, I lived with my mother and father,but my mom had to move away to do a job for 6 years. My dad couldn't take care of me 100% of the time so he sent me away. To a university.....Vegas University.

The most AWKWARD University I ever been too.

*In the beginning*

"Zendaya come on! Your plane to L.A. is leaving in a hour!" my dad yelled.

"Coming dad!" I yelled back. I was getting dressed in a T-shirt with "Poppin' or Naw?" imprinted on it, and dark navy skinny jeans with blue converse on. Then my phone rang, i slid my finger across the screen to answer it. It was my best friends Ariana and Victoria that already attends Vegas University.

"Zendaya we don't have time for your little phone calls, lets go." my dad said.

"Ok,ok." I ignored the call.

It was 9:15 and my plane leaves at 10:30. And the airport where my private jet is is about 15 minutes away. The jet is all set and ready to go and L.A isn't very far from here. In L.A, im gonna be living alone in a big, but not too big house with a butler and a maid.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok we are at the airport.....I'm on my jet and i'm waving goodbye to my dad. My plane then pulls off to L.A.

"Ms.Coleman, please fasten your seat belts for me.It is going to take 45 minutes to get to L.A." said the pilot.

"Ok Frank. Im putting on my seatbelt now." i said back.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

I eventually fell asleep on the plane. My seat rocked me bak and forth and back and forth. Then i ad got a text and my music was interuppted. It was a text from Niall, my boyfriend. He is always checking up on me and he sings very well.

From: Niall

~Hello Beautiful girlfriend of mine! I am on my way to Vegas University for a degree! I heard you are going too. I cant wait to see you there, love! xoxo, Niall.

Ok, i smiled very large at the text message. I cant believe he is going to the same school with me for the first time! See, Niall lives in England with his family and they are sending him to V.U also. Me and Niall visit each other when we are either on tour or summer break or any break we have long enough.

Then suddenty, the plane shifts.......what's happening?

Then i get up and go to the pilot's station.

"GET BACK!" he yelled.

"Whats happening Frank?" I said while backing up to my seat.

"A big thunderstorm in L.A just hit us and the controls are down!" he yelled.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. My life might end right now like my favorite singer, Aaliyah's did, in a plane crash.

"Ms. Coleman just calm down and buckle your seat belt. We are gonna have to land safely so make your prayers." Frank said.

Im SO done with Frank after this.

He doesn't even know how to work all the du-hickey things on the plane. He just flies it, and lands it. He never dealt with a weather problem before. Im surprised that he is trying though.

Then we flew into a dark cloud,then a lightning bolt hit us and the plane started to plummet to the ground..........