*Chapter 2*

************************

We were plummeting to the ground. My life flashed before my eyes, from the moment I was born to the moment the plane started to fall. Then the plane started up again, an Frank was pulling the steering thing back to make us start to fly again.

"Oh my god Frank! We almost

!" I yelled.

"I know Ms. Coleman. The instruments had went out for a while, but we are ok now." The pilot said.

"Good." I exclaimed. Then I had received a call from Zayne, Niall's best friend. But I had to make the call short, phone calls inter-fear with the planes instruments.

"Hello??" I said.

"Zendaya! Guess what?" Zayne exclaimed.

"What Zayne?" I asked curiously.

" I'm attending Vegas University with Niall. And I think Harry and Louis and Liam will too, they are still thinking about it."

"Wow, that's great! I will see you there then?"

"Sure will love, by the way, want to live with me and the lads?"

"Well Zayne, I have a mansion waiting for me..."

"Oh, want me to move in with you for some company?"

"Zayne.....why would I let you live-"

"Please. I don't like living with the lads during a school year. They joke around to much."

"Fine. Zayne I'll give you your key by tonight when we all get there. I will talk to you later. Ok?"

"Ok love! See you at the airport."

With that, I hung up. I can't believe I am letting Zayne stay with me. I mean....he is cute. What am I saying?! He is gorgeous! But you know....Niall. Niall is super cute. No doubt about that.

"Ms. Coleman, we are about to land in L.A."

"Ok Frank. I will sit back."

We landed in L.A and I was sooooo excited to see my friends. I was walking and I bumped into a tall figure, a boy. I dropped my phone in front of me then I looked at him, he looked about my age and helped me get it.

"My mistakes beautiful. My name is Trevor."

"Nice to meet you Trevor, do you go to Vegas University too?"

"Yeah. For about 2 years."

"Amazing. Maybe u can show me and my boyfriend around."

"You and your boyfriend huh...maybe."

"Ok bye I have to go home." I said rolling my eyes walking away. "And thanks for picking up my phone!" I yelled to him far away.

"No problem....no problem at all miss." he sort of yelled back.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

I waited about 20 minutes for my limo to come and get me. Then I seen Niall getting of his flight. I told my limo driver to wait because I know the guys were with him.

"Niall! Over here!"

"Baby! I was about to call you!"

"I was about I call you too."

"Where is the guys? Didn't they come with you?"

"Of coarse...They are getting off the plane now."

"Great! Can't wait to say hi."

"Babe, I know Zayne is going to live with you."

"How did you-"

"He told me, don't worry. I trust him. I'm living with Harry and Louis and Liam. He is going to be there to protect you cause he is a 'Bad Boy' haha."

"Ok Niall. I get what you are saying."

"Go home now babe. I'll see you later"

"Ok Niall." I walked to my limo and I see Zayne with his suitcase siting and waiting. How did he get passed me and Niall?

"Finally, I want to get home. Wanna talk while we get there?" Zayne exclaimed.

"Sure Zayne! So do you have a girlfriend?"

"No, I'm not really interested in anyone right now."

"Is that so.....are you a v-"

"Virgin......yes. I don't want to talk about that Zen." Zayne said laughing.

"Ok Zayne. Did you ever like anyone??"

"You, love."