*Chapter 8*

Zendaya POV.

"What did you just say?" Trevor asked me.

"People is always telling me to stay away from you and stuff they said your a rapist or something." I said with a straight but confused face.

"Umm....I guess they say that because I hang out with a lot of gir-"

BOOM!

My door breaks open by Niall and his friends.

"Get the fuck away from my girlfriend you damn freak..!" Niall kind of yelled.

"Dude I didn't want to do anything to her!!" Trevor said defensively.

I see Zayne heading my way.

"Come upstairs Zen, you can't be down here." he says grabbing my wrist lighty pulling me away.

"But Trevor didn't do anything to me! Stop!!" I yelled so Niall and everyone else could hear me.

"Zen. Ariana and Victoria are coming to get you ok? there gonna take you somewhere where Trevor won't find you for a while." Zayne said calmly to calm me down.

"No!! He didn't even lay a finger on me!!" I lied. He kissed me, remember??

All of a sudden, y front door bust open with 2 girls running in with a blindfold and tape.

Ariana and Victoria.

They are running towards me. Wait towards me?!

"Wha...what are you-?!" They taped my mouth and covered my eyes. Ariana puts sound proof headphones on me, so at this moment, I feel dead.

20 minutes later...

I am sitting in a car I think. It smells minty in here. Someone taking of my blindfold and sound proof headphones. Victoria and Ariana is sitting in the front of my hummer driving to a house I never seen that seems to be having a party. It's big too.

"Ok Zendaya. Before we go in, we need to talk. It's about Trevor." Victoria said.

I roll my eyes.

I still can't talk...

Shit.

"It's very important for you too know." Ariana says.

"Trevor is a bad bad person and we want you to stay away from him." Victoria says.

Anger starts to bubble in my blood. I'm getting tired of people talking bad about this guy and not telling me why he is a bad person. I need a explination.

"Trevor is nothing but trouble. He does horrible things to girls. a lot of them at that." Ariana says while carefully taking the tape off my mouth.

I stretch my mouth a little before talking. "How is he a bad person? Pleeeease tell me." I say with a sarcastic tone.

"Don't go falling for him Zen!" Victoria yells a little. "He rapes his girlfriends or any girl that he feel like messing with."

"Zen, you can't be falling for him he is a bad guy! He does this to all his girls." Ariana said.

"I don't care what you say Ariana! He is super nice to me AND he isn't gonna do anything to me." I said.

"Zendaya, Ariana is right. That boy is no good and he always do away with his girls. He did it to her himself. He took her out, and left her there for another girl. Some say he even Kiddnap his girls." Victoria exclaimed.

"It won't happen ok?!" I yell.

The two nod their head in agreement and right now all I want is a drink.