*Chapter 6*

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Ok, I don't know what Niall was talking about. Through out the whole period at singing class, I was wondering if what Niall said had some effect. After singing class, I went to my locker in the hallway. I closed the door and I see Harry pop up.

He scared the hell out of me.

"Harry! You scared me! don't do that again."

"I'm sorry Zen. But I was gonna tell you, your friends Ariana and Victoria are looking for you." He said smiling.

"Thank you for telling me Harry." I said letting out a breath.

I started to walk to my next class. Dancing. Then I seen a very familiar face. Orange-ish hair with brown eyes with a big smile. I couldn't believe who it was.

Bella.

Me and Bella was best friends in kindergarden and she ditched me for her clique. She always wanted to bring me down ever since.

"Oh look at this. Zendaya Coleman. Why are you here..?" Bella said with attitude.

"I go to school here, Bella Thorne. Mind your buisness." I said scoffing.

"Whatever Coleman. I don't need to argue with you. Your not on my level."

I know she did not just say that!

I just flagged her with my hand and started to dance to the lesson we was beginning to learn.

($)($)($)($)($)($)($)($($)($)($)($)($)

When we were done in dancing class, it was time for lunch. It was 12:58. Everyone was already at lunch so I was alone in the hallway. Then, I see a figure walking towards me in a distance. I thought it was a teacher so I didn't mind it, so I began to walk away.

The pace of the figure behind me began to quicken and my pace began to quicken. The figure grabbed my mouth and whispered in my ear.

"It's me." the figure said.

"Trevor?!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah Girl. You sounded and look scared." he said laughing.

"Don't do that you.....you......"

"Asshole? Yeah I know u wanna say that." he said laughing.

"So what do you wanna tell me Trevor.." I said sighing.

"I want you to get to know me more. People may have told u bad things about me, I know. But I want you to know the real me."

"Hmm. Ok fine. We can meet up at the mall."

"Great!" Trevor Said.

We shook hands and I began to walk to lunch when he made his way to his car for something.

✋.✋.✋.✋.✋.✋.✋.✋.✋.✋.✋.

Niall's POV

Where is she? She is supposed to be here with us and the lads with her friends.

"Niall where is she at?" Ariana asked.

"Like I know, red velvet" I said laughing.

"Ok can you please stop calling me that Niall. I know my hair is red. Big deal." she said pouting.

"Stop being a baby Ariana. He is just joking around." Liam said.

"Yeah Love. He is just calling you that because you are beautiful." Zayne said.

"Awww you guysssss. Stoooop." Ariana said blushing.

"She gets treatment huh. Wow." Victoria said.

Louis leans per the table and kisses her. Everyone was shocked.

"OHHHHHHHHHHH" everyone but Louis and Victoria said.

I see Zendaya getting her lunch in line. I ran over to her and hugged her from behind.

"Hey gorgeous. Where have you been?" I asked her.

"I was putting stuff in my locker. And I ran into someone." she said putting spaghetti on her plate.

"Oh. Better not have been that rapist."

"He isn't a rapist. Why do you keep saying that."

"Babe. He took out one of my ex's and he raped her. She then got pregnant but to an abortion. I don't want that happening to you. Your special."

"How do you know he did that for sure."

" My ex said he did it."

"How do you know she wasn't lying. Huh?!" She said almost yelling.

"So what can u tell me huh? Tell me that your gonna fall for his schemes?!" I said yelling.

Everyone in the lunch room went quiet.

Zendaya went off to her Mercedes and we seen her car drive off in the distance.