*Chapter 10*

Zendayas POV.

Walking around the house acting like nothing happened. I ran into the bathroom and did my hair and makeup over again. Good thing I brought my purse. I look at my phone after I'm done to see that I have 7 Missed calls and 10 text messages.

Someone knocks on the door and I tell them I'm in there.

"Zendaya! It's me! Niall!" he says in a reassuring voice.

I drop my things into my bag and storm out the door straight to the front door.

"Baby wait! I'm sorry!" he yells.

"I'm breaking up with you!!" I yell but cover my mouth.

He stand in the front frame of the door with shock on his face.

"What?" Niall asked.

"I'm....breaking up with you." I try to swallow my tears as hard as I can.

"Zendaya what is wrong with you?!" Ariana asked me with shock on her face.

"I....I....I cheated on you just now out of anger!" I start to feel the flow of tears on my face.

"Why baby...why?" Niall starts to form tears in his eyes.

Victoria runs to the door and stops in the doorway. "Zendaya come back!!!" She yells.

I'm already in my car speeding back to my house.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Turned out Jakes house was 30 minutes away from mine. I'm stuck in traffic with tear marks all over my face. My makeup, again, was all messed up.

Single.

It replayed over and over in my head like a record. All the events played over and over. I'm still stuck in traffic when my phone rings:

Caller ID: Trevor

I look at the phone again before I pick it up.

"Hello?" I said quietly.

"Hey what's up Zen." He said almost as quiet as me.

"I'm sooo sorry about Niall and his friends. I broke up with him just now.."

"It's ok Zen. He was just trying to protect his girlfriend from another guy."

I giggle. "I truly am sorry."

"Yeah, Zendaya, I was wondering if you ever wanted to go to a party with me or a date with me?" He asked shyly.

"Hmm sure Trevor just to get to know you more." I smile then hear a double beep. Another call.

It's my father...?

"Hey Trevor I'm going to have to call you back my dad is calling ok?"

"Ok no problem girl."

I hang up with Trevor and answer my dad.

"Hey dad!" I smile.

"Hey babygirl!!"

"What's up?"

"I'm letting you know that your brother is now going to your school."

"Ugh, Roshan....?"

"Sure is babygirl! Well I have to go now, imma see you later ok? Love you!"

"Love you too dad." I said as I hung up.

I finally realize that I'm out of traffic and I'm pulling up into my driveway. ZYne is playing with some little puppy on the lawn. I pull up and sneak attack him.

"Woahhh I didn't see you! You ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine, I broke up with Niall today." I said petting the dog.

"Oh, sad to hear." Zayne said while he looked me in the eye.

"Yeah but I have a date with Trevor..."

_______________________________