*Chapter 9*

RATED R CHAPTER!!! AGES UNDER 14 MAY NOT READ THIS IF YOU CANNOT HANDLE IT!! Good Day loves c:

___________________________

Zendaya POV.

I make my way through the big doors of the house. the house is crowded with sweaty people from the University. They all seemed drunk.

"Hey there beautiful!" one of the tall male figures said to me.

"Hey." I said back.

"Mind if I get you Sex On The Beach?" the male winked and smiled.

"You mean the drink right?" I smiled.

"Yeah, and many other things. Hey,waitor, get this beautiful girl a Sex On The Beach." the male slurred.

The woman wait or had Brown and blonde hair and red lipstick with a tight red dress on.

"Sex On The Beach. Here you go." she said with a smile. "I'm Elizabeth.

"I'm Zendaya." I said back. I finished my 4th Sex On A Beach.

"Want some more rounds Zendaya?" the male figure said to me.

"Yeah umm, what's your name?" I slurred a little. Then I get a text from Niall.

Niall ❤️~ Hey Babe, sorry about the scene I'll be there at the party in 3 hours.

"My name is Jake." he said with a wink.

"And this is my house."

~6 Drinks Later~

"Jake....Jake...."

Am I enjoying him sucking my neck?

I start to take his shirt off. He undresses me one by one until I only have on a bra and underwear. He pulls off my underwear and starts to lick. He catches me moaning and he pulls out a condom from his pocket and make sure he locked his bedroom door.

I move my lips down to his manhood and he softly says to me:

"You don't have to suck me baby" he says while biting his lips. "I want you to have respect for yourself. Even if you are drunk."

He takes off his pants and pulls his hard manhood out and places it slowly inside me with a condom on. My phone buzzes:

New Text Message From Niall ❤️!!

New Text Message From Ariana!!

New Text Message From Niall❤️!!

-Niall's POV-

"Where the fuck is she??" I said.

"Dude she's at the freakin party. Cill the fuck out." Harry said with no expression.

"Well she must not be because Ariana is looking for her and they can't find her in that house." I said harshly.

"Ok Niall just calm down we will find her ok?" Zayne said carefully.

-Zendaya POV-

I walk out of the room with my sneakers in my hand and my head pounding. Hangover with a capital H. I look back and Jake is sleeping peacefully in his bed and I hang my head in shame.